Let me love you

-Jenny's point of view-

I can't sleep.

I tossed and turned in my bed, finally I got to my feet and went to my kitchen. I tied my hair in a knot, I look like one of those korean girls who has no make up, wears something loose and comfortable, and hair that's tied upto a knot. I just can't believe how beautiful they look, while me on the other hand, looks like shit, well, I feel like shit.

I remebered him. It made me feel crappier.

I mean, What have I done? My last boyfriend always said, "You're like the 'man' in this relationship." I'm like, what the fuck is that suppose to mean? No, seriously, I don't understand it. Maybe, I act as if I didn't needed them, Maybe I acted like I can go on by myself.

I put my eyeglasses on.

"Better," I said to myself. I was used to be alone, I can be alone.

But tonight, I want to stay up all night with someone, I wanna stay up all night with Liam. Nice one, Up all night. Nicccccccce.

I started the stove, and placed the pan.

I felt something on my neck, like a cold breeze. Then, it felt like soft mooshy skin. It felt like lips. I rubbed my neck. Liam was kissing my neck, then in my collarbone, then near my shoulders. I was loving the heat, He pulled down my sleeve and kissed me there. I shook my head, The fuck?! I was daydreaming him. AGHHHH!

I turned off the stove and removed the pan.

I decided to call for delivery, Chinese food always works.

- - - - -

By the time the food got here, it was almost 3. I payed him and gave him a tip, I tried to sneak a peek at Liam's apartment. But what's the use,

I went to my room, threw the food in my bed and watched Ellen, she always makes feel a lot better, I just love her. Maybe I could be lesbian, I mean, alot of gay people are happy. Shouldn't I deserve to be happy?

Then David beckham appeared as the guest. I dropped the dumpling from my mouth when he walked in, Oooooh God, look at that man's body. I can see him naked from here. Well, Definitely not gay.

I laughed through out the whole show. Oh wait! I remebered downloading some of her past shows that's I wasn't able to watch. I connected my laptop to my television and watched them there, I have atleast 50 shows.

While I was eating my fried rice, a shadow showed infront of me, near my door then it the shadow got smaller and smaller until I saw Liam, Damn it. Daydreaming again?!

"I just can't understand why you wouldn't let me in, not in the house but in you. That sounded way better in my head but the point is, I want you to let me in. I want to be in your life, I want to know you. Let me know you." Liam started I look like a moron with my mouth full of fried rice dumplings, just looking at him.

I swallowed and said, "I'm also allergic to mushrooms."

He run towards me, removed the food away, good thing the food were properly cased or I'll be cleaning alot of shit out of my things.

 He gave me a kiss. He smiled, I think he tasted the soy sauce.

"You're in," I smiled while we're face to face, he had his hands on my cheeks, then everything seemed to be perfect. The moment, everything. I got a little sad when backed away.

- - - - -

He came back after 5 minutes, he closed the lights and sat beside me, he was wearing a sweatshirt and knee-length shorts.

"Why did you go?" I asked just looking at him, still stunned.

"Just closed my apartment," Then he came closer to me, he swallowed the dumpling in my chopstick formed hand. I didn't remember having them like that, I was shocked.

I giggled, He smiled.

"So, what we watching?" He asked getting cozy beside me.

"Ellen," I just looked at him, he smiled at me while chewing.

"I just love that girl, Once I thought what it would be like to be gay, I mean they're always happy ya'know?" He said. Oh God, He's perfect.

We watched, I didn't care about what I looked like, nor did he. We just laughed and watched Ellen,

I think He's the one.