Beach, Please ...

-Author's point of view-

(Louis and Gabby)

They were walking around window shopping. Louis and his shorts, Gabby and her dress. Gabby had her hair tied into a loose knot she wore some flipflops.

Gabby stopped infront a store, she saw a pair of shoes. It was an open-toe red espadrilles. When she saw it she just stopped.

"That ... is just .... beautiful." Gabby whispered.

She turned her head to look back at Louis planning to move on when Louis was half inside the store.

"Lou! What are you doing?!" She said entering. The store was Huge! A lot of shoes, heels, wedges, flats, flipflops of the finest styles and colors.

"Hello there, could you get me a pair of those *he pointed* in the size of 8?" Lou said to the lady behind the cashier.

"Louis! Don't!" Gabby shouted while her eyes are still spunning around the shoes. Gabby's weaknesses are Louis, Shoes and Children.

"Wait, you're Louis Tomlinson right?! From ONE DIRECTION?! " The lady pratically screamed at Louis.

Louis just smiled and went towards Gabby.

"This are now free! What more do you want?"

Louis looked at Gabby.

"No, I don't want anything more."

"I saw your eyes gazing at those heels. ... One of those as well please, in size ..." Gabby placed her hand in Louis's mouth.

"No thanks, we're good. Thank you."

They got out.

"Lou," Gabby started.

"Nope don't complain, you didn't want me to get you a fancy-dancy ring so ... I'll just get you fancy-dancy shoes. and it was free, so it's not like it cost me anything."

"But ... "

"No but's remember? just kisses." Lou leaned in for a kiss when Gabby leaned backwards.

"But ... thank you." She kissed him.

They walked around again. Gabby tried her best to not look at stores but Louis always caught her. Some were free. but some were still needed to be payed for.

Lou had his fair share, he actually bought more than what Gabby had.

They went back to the hotel front where Jenny was tanning all day. It was finally getting darker, they planned a meal for them to all have. Just a simple discussion.

(Harry and Sam)

Harry and Sam just stayed in the beach, still far from Jen so they'll have some space and they don't to flirt around when Jenny's pratically still hurting.

Harry slowly took off his shirt. Which Sam looked at with pure lust. She pushed down her shades to have a better look. Harry caught her stare but Sam just looked away.

"C'mon, let's go for a dip!"

Sam kept on resisting but Harry krept his finger under her thighs and legs and pulled her up.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!" She shouted.

*splash* 

"Styles! What the ?!"

"Have fun, let loose babe!"

"I'm all wet not,"

 "Yeah, And I'm liking every bit of it." Harry bit his lip and looked at Sam like ... daaaamn.

Slowly Sam took off her coverup and she did it slowly as a payback for Harry.

"You're so getting some tonight." Sam whispered and run towards the deeper part.

They were splashing each other and making out. Like selena and the biebs. But this was hoooooottttttter.

"Okay, enough of this. People are staring." sam said while harry played with the strings of her bikini strap.

They were making out in the sand, like they own the place.

"Let them,"

"Well, those people have cameras. Do you really wanna start a chaos?" Harry stood and help sam up as soon as she said that.

"Let's continue later in our room. ..." Harry smiled and carried Sam all the way towards the hotel front.

(Niall and Casey)

Niall and Casey tried some different stores, mostly food. And most of them were free, they noticed that the fans were getting a little grabby.

"Let them, it's fine." Cas said.

"Okay, but if a boy grabs your boob I'm gonna go nuts because I haven't been in second base so..." Niall smiled.

"Fine, fine, let's check this gelato and crepe place." They entered and a smile krept into there mouths.

They had a tasting game, an who can eat faster game and each time they peck and kiss, so they decided to have fun with the fans, they can ask question.

- - - - - 

"So, Casey ... what does Niall lips feel like?"

"Hmmmm, *she blushed*" Niall suddenly kissed her.

the crowd outside went wild!

"What's that for?"

"So you'll remember."

"Awwwwwwwww! so what's your answer?"

"Hm, like a sweet marshmalloow."

"Okay Niall, What does it feel like being with Cas?"

"Heaven." Niall's answers were cheeky but Cas get all red everytime.

They answered a few more and decided to call it quits and had some picture with the fans and went back to the hotel front.

"You are perfection Cas."

Casey turned her head,  and placed her hands around Niall's neck. "You are perfection."

"Oh get a room." Jenny butted in without looking.

They just laughed.

(Zayn and Alex)

Zayn and Alex spent the afternoon kissing and getting some henna tatto, Zayn got an "Mr. Malik" written near his shoulder blades and so did Alex but it was Mrs. Malik, so they planned not wearing alot of shirts for everyone to know.

"Someday, I want that Mrs. Malik to be true." Zayn smiled.

"It will be, hopefully." Alex kissed him.

The both of them are pretty proud of their bodies so they walked in and out of store with Alex in her Bikini top and cut off jean shorts and Zayn without a shirt and some shorts.

They walked hand in hand the whole time. Kissing each other all the time.

"I could never be happier." Zayn said.

"Me too, I .... love .... you ... zayn. Alex got shy.

"I love you." They made out in the beach.

- - - - - 

"Let's go back," Zayn whispered.

"Do we have to?" Alex sounded so stubborn.

"I don't want to as well but we have an announcement."

"Okay."

They walked back.

- - - -  (They talked)

"So, what we're saying is, we booked a yacht for twoo days, it's big enough for us to sleep in, tonight, and tomorrow night." Liam said, he just spoke.

"Sounds great."

- - - - - (They talked again ... and again.)

They got to the yacht and fixed their things.