6 more weeks

Oh Lord, this is such a looooooong chapter, sorry too for the looooooooong wait, but I hope it's worth it. I really appreciate it if you comment. Thank you loves and enjoy! Uhm, the next chap would be sooooo sad. Someone's gonna breakup. :'( Hahaha. Guess who?

After two weeks of the boys and girls being in a relationship.

-Liam's point of view-

(At a fashion show where Jenny's gonna walk.)

"Okay, good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am here gladly to announce that our ultimate crush from one direction, Liam Payne is here to support his girlfriend, Jennifer Juliano. Let's give him a round of applause." I stood and waved to the watchers.

"Hello, goodevening. How ya'll doing? I'm honored to start the show, Let me tell you, this designer is pure brilliant. Let's all have a goodevening and enjoy the show." The crowd clapped their hands and the lights got dim.

Couple of girls walked the runway. The designer was definitely a genius, the outfits were fantastic. But I noticed none of it whole-fully until she walked. Jen was the last one to walk. That's pretty huge, it's either opening the runway look or ending it. Jenny strutted in the middle. She gave me a look and smiled. She stopped infront of me and stretched a hand. I took it and kissed her, I didn't want go up the runway and steal the scene. The crowd went wild and shouted:

"WALK TOGETHER, WALK TOGETHER, WALK TOGETHER, WALK TOGETHER!"

I hesitated at first but got up the runway and walked with her until the end. At the end, it's always the time for the model to pose. But she just pulled my face and we kissed.

I placed my hand on her waist and she did the same with mine and we walked backwards.

The models crowded against us giving me hugs and kisses which Jenny just laughed at.

"You look beautiful," I said to Jenny. She did.

"Well, you look pretty fine yourself." She kissed me. I think my lips are all pink and glittery now.

The models gushed and cheered. It was weird being in a room full of girls, models. Even if we almost get this when we were on our tour, it's always different. I wanted to say something to Jenny but someone walked in.

"Okay, okay models. Line up it's time for the final walk, Jenny come here--" The assistant pulled Jenny away from me, she looked at me.

I smiled and went back to my sit.

The girls were clapping their hands as they walked in a line. Jenny was the last one, she was with the designer at the end. I looked at her as she walked. She had this spark in her eyes. Her eyes were actually a little watery and her smile was huge. She was happy. I'm glad she was.

After the show, I went in the back and looked for her, she was being photographed by hundreds of cameras, she was loving it ofcourse, I leaned in the wall with my arms crossed looking at her. Every turn she made there were reporters.

After minutes, the people lessen.

"Hey," I came up to her sit.

"Sorry about that Liam, they just asked about you and me and me and you." She kissed me.

"No worries, So wanna grab dinner?"

"Sure."

Someone entered.

"Hey, sis you commin'?"

"Shoot! we have a planned dinner with the designer. Sorry!" She said.

"No, it's cool." It wasn't.