You walked towards the unfamiliar door, sliding your key into the handle and giving a sigh of relief once it was accepted. You took a hesitant step inside, carefully eyeing the unfamiliar stairwell. It was warmer in here than outside, but not by much unfortunately. A shiver passed through you, a cold sweat making an undesired appearance. All you wanted to do was to curl up in your blankets and sleep the day away, completely disregarding any plans you had for setting up your room.

You shuffled up the stairs, the weight of the bag bringing you down slightly with every step. Just one more flight of stair until your room. Once you made t to the top, you looked for a familiar number. Room number 14; that's you. You approached the door, eagerly awaiting a space to call your own.

You disabled the locked door, slowly pushing forward as you took your first step inside. Thankfully, the room was way more desirable in terms of looks than the outside.

You could already see the spacious kitchen from where you were standing, marble countertops glistening under the natural light that poured from the nearby windows. The living room was large as well, though quite empty to be honest. You'd work on decorating it once you got more comfortable in the coming day. Far down the hallway was a single room; your bedroom. You gave a tired smile as you began to saunter over, immediately dropping the bag at the doorway.

While walking through the apartment, you were met with multiple boxes of different sizes. It seemed that everything with the moving company had gone according to plan. For that, you were eternally grateful.

Once in your room a large barren bed greeted you, virgin white sponge glowing under the light. The landlord said that he would offer all arriving residents with a clean, new mattress to get them through their stay. Such a nice guy this tenant was. You happily fell on the the empty bed, your achy body thanking you immensely at the horizontal position you were in. You gave a pitiful cough, pain ripping through your throat. You knew that you needed to get medicine, but the bed was way to enticing for you to say no, something about it's fluffy appearance just luring you in like an unsuspecting mouse to a trap.

Suddenly it all made sense as to why you had been sleeping for so long; it must've been your body giving you subtle hints on what was to coming later. You gave a grizzly sigh as your eyes fell shut. More shut eye for you

------------------------------------------------------------------

You let out an unsatisfied groan when you realized you had slept through the night, the light tweeting of the outside world slowly waking your weak body. You rose from the empty bed like a zombie from the grave, a similar moan coming from your lips, you stumbled to the bathroom beside your room, flicking on the light and flinching at its brightness. You looking into the mirror and was greeted with a ghastly sight. Pale as snow, eyes shrunken in and tremors through your body; it looked like you could keel over at any moment!

You brought your hand to your head as you were introduced to a burning heat. Wow, you really were sick. The realization of your situation made you want to curl up in bed again like the pathetic sickly girl you were, but you knew that it was time to enlist the help of pharmacy medication.

You gingerly walked from the bathroom, scanning the many boxes strewn across the room for a familiar text. Ah, there it was in bold letters; Bathroom Shit. You stumbled over, sluggishly sifting through the contents until you found a towel and some bathroom essentials. You figured that you should at least look somewhat presentable in your new town. With all the necessities in hand, you began to take your clothes off, stripping away what felt like a layer of sickness.

The hot water was a heavenly gift bestowed upon you, the constant stream reminiscent of a steamy waterfall. It felt as if a coating of grime had been lifted with every scrub, the fruity scent of the shampoo bubbling into the drain below. You quietly hummed to yourself, already feeling a million times better. You cranked the shower handle to the side as you stopped the water, jumping out so you could quickly wrap yourself in multiple towels.