▹ [03] Homecoming.

Start from the beginning

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at both of my parents. "So am I."

⚽️⚽️⚽️

2 Hours Later.

Sitting on my bed, I smiled when I noticed that my room was exactly how it was when I left for Hollywood 7 years ago and that makes me really happy. I'm not big on change, especially when something means alot to me then why change it?

Manchester is my home. This house is my home. It's where I grew up, where I created memories; memories that I will treasure for the rest of my life so when I come home every once in a while, I like everything to be exactly the way it was.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I directed my head towards the door and saw my dad standing at the doorframe.

This has to be about the game.

"Princess?" Said dad.

"Yes daddy?" I asked.

"You're coming with me to the game right?" Asked my dad as he walked towards my bed.

I was right!

I love my dad and I love United but I just got here after such a long flight and I'm really tired. But, if going to that game is going to make my dad happy, then I will go.

"Sure daddy. I'll start getting dressed." I smiled.

Watching my father smile back at me was the best moment I have had since arriving back in Manchester. His happiness means the absolute world to me.

My dad leaned forward and gently kissed my forehead. "Thank you princess." He said while walking towards the door.

"It's a pleasure daddy."

⚽️⚽️⚽️

After The Match

After The Match.

The match had just ended and I was pumped up as hell. United had just defeated Everton 3-0 at Old Trafford and it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Sanchez, Mata and Lingard all got on the scoresheet while the incredible duo of Bailly and Rojo as well as Shaw and Valancia all helped Superman keep a clean sheet.

I'm so glad that I came to this game because I really enjoyed it.

I was now standing in the stands, talking to two people who played a very big part in my childhood. Two of my inspirations and idols growing up as a kid. Two people who are like my older brothers and who will always hold a very special place in my heart.

"I never liked Colton anyway." Said Mikey after I informed them about my breakup with Colton.

I laughed because I knew it was true.

Michael Carrick - a Manchester United legend who my father always took as a son.

"You and Thomas are both the same." I chuckled. I picked up my cool drink and took a sip of it.

"I liked the kid right until he broke your heart." Said Rio. "Want me and Vida to bash him up? Cause we will." Rio asked, forcing me to choke off my coke.

Rio Ferdinand - just like Michael, Rio is also one of my fathers sons and another person part of my childhood.

"Thanks for the offer, Rio, but that won't be necessary." I chuckled.

"Okay kiddo, if you want to see some of your friends, you might as well go now before they leave the stadium." Mikey suggested.

That was actually a great idea. I've hardly gotten a chance to see my old friends since my journey to become an actress began. I haven't spoken to most of them in like 7 years. Every time I came to England, I simply just came to the matches and left straight after but since I'm gonna be here for a while, I might as well reconcile with my old friends.

"You're right. I should." I smiled at them.

I hugged both Mikey and Rio before heading towards the tunnels. A few seconds later, I arrived backstage. I walked towards the locker room and greeted some staff and some of the Everton players along the way. I eventually arrived at the locker room and it was nearly empty. The only people who were there was the new signings Alexis Sanchez and Romelu Lukaku.

I greeted both of the guys and gladly introduced myself.

"So, did you enjoy the match?" Asked Alexis.

But before I could even respond, I was stunned when a very familiar voice spoke; a voice that I could never forget even if I wanted too.

"Sophia?" They asked.

I directed my head to where the voice came from and saw him standing by the shower room door. My eyes widened when I noticed that he only had a towel wrapped around him but it wasn't just that, it was also the fact that he had gotten so much more hotter over the last few years.

"Hi Jesse."

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Took alot of time, but Jesse is finally in this book 😬
Also, Sophia is Sir Alex's daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Who guessed it right? 🤔

What are your thoughts on this chapter? 🤔

Thanks for reading ☺️
Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x