Valentine Special

Start from the beginning

~Back to you~

"I just got a message from Namjoon..." I said looking at my phone while Jordan and I walked around the mall. "What does it say?" Jordan asked looking at my phone screen.

The Love of my Life ❤️:
Hey babe, where are you right now?
Y/N:
I'm with Jordan, my best friend, why?
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Oh, can you come home around 6:30 P.M...?
Y/N:
Why?
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Don't worry about it, just please come home around 6:30 P.M.
Have fun with your best friend!
Bye babe.
Y/N:
Okay...
Bye Joonie~.

I sighed looking down at my phone, "What'd he say...?" Jordan asked, "He told me to come home around 6:30 at night. So that means I have to hang out with you until then," I said smiling. Jordan smiled back, "Sounds like a wonderful plan!" Jordan said grabbing my arm and dragged me to another store. "Don't forget to text Baekhyun about this," I said and Jordan nodded, "I'll tell him later," Jordan replied.

~Time : 6:31 P.M~

"Thank you for the ride Jordan," I said smiling, "No problem, have a nice Valentines Day," Jordan replied while smiling back. "Thank you for the Valentines gift as well," I said. Jordan nodded, she waved goodbye and I waved back. I watched as Jordan drove off before heading to the front door. I unlocked the door and walked into the house. "Namjoon?" I shouted as I took off my shoes, no response, the only response I got was my voice echoing throughout the house. I sighed, "Maybe he's not here yet, I mean he did say around 6:30," I thought as I walked to my shared bedroom. When I opened the door, I saw rose petals making a pathway to the bed stand. I followed the rose petals to the bed stand, just then I saw a note. I picked the piece of paper up and immediately recognized that the handwriting belonged to Namjoon. "Hey babe, put of the dress that is located in the bathroom and go outside, I'll be waiting~," was what Namjoon wrote. I placed the note down before entering the bathroom, "Awe it's pretty," I said as I picked up the dress. Just then I heard a sound, I looked around and realized that two of BigHit staffs were standing in the bathroom doorway. "Um...?" Was the only word that escaped my confused self, "We're here to help you," a lady who was BTS hairstylist said.

~After awhile~

I hadn't the chance to question the two staffs because they had already started doing things. "Um... What's going on...?" I asked as I looked straight. "Don't worry about it. It's a secret for now," the hairstylist said moving my head to get a better angle of my hair. The makeup artist moved the direction my face was now facing. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, "I've never had someone do this to me before," I thought.

~After awhile~

"Are you ready to see what you look like?" The hairstylist asked and I nodded. The two staffs told me to close my eyes, and now both of them are leading me to the bathroom. "Okay you can now open your eyes," the makeup artist said. I hesitated before opening my eyes, when I saw my reflection my eyes immediately widen at the sight of myself.

Your outfit is: