Valentine Special

Start from the beginning

I continued to text my best friends while watching anime romance.

~To BTS~

Namjoon sighed as he sat down against the wall. "Hey Namjoon, did you get Y/N anything today?" Seokjin asked approaching Namjoon and Namjoon stared at Seokjin with confusion. "Huh...? Why do I need to get Y/N something?" Namjoon asked back, "Do you know what day it is?" Seokjin asked. "It's a Wednesday," Namjoon answered, "And...?" Seokjin asked waiting for Namjoon to add on. "And what?" Namjoon asked making Seokjin cross his arms, "Today is the day of love," Seokjin answered becoming impatient. Namjoon sat there as he blanked out, "F***! Today is Valentines Day, and I didn't get Y/N anything!" Namjoon said immediately standing up in a panic. "I can't believe I forgot... Y/N's gonna hate me so much. That's what she wanted me to mention this morning! Argh, I'm a horrible boyfriend," Namjoon said as he walked back and forth. Seokjin stopped Namjoon by placing a hand on Namjoons shoulder, "Calm down, you still have enough hours to plan something out. And if you want BTS and I can help you plan it out," Seokjin said. Namjoon nodded, "You're right, I think I'll need all of your help then," Namjoon said making Seokjin nod. "Valentine Day planning, lets get started. Since we have to practice we'll plan it out in between our breaks," Seokjin suggested.

~Time : 1:30 P.M~

~Back to Y/N~

I heard a knock at the front door, I stood up and started walking to the front door. I opened the door already knowing who it was. "Hey Y/N," Jordan said smiling brightly, "Hey," I replied. "Are you ready to go?" Jordan asked looking at my outfit, "I sure am," I said as I walked out of the house. After locking the door I followed behind Jordan to her car. "I'm glad I don't have to be lonely on Valentines Day," I said seat belting myself. "Me too... Dating a Kpop idol is kind of hard, because you don't get to spend as much time as you want with them," Jordan said starting the car engine and I nodded in agreement. "But it's even worse when your Kpop boyfriend forgets that today is the day of love," I said and Jordan looked over to me. "Forget about him~, I'm here to get your mind off Namjoon and we get to hang out today!" Jordan said. I giggled, "You're right, I shouldn't be stressing over this. I should let Namjoon do what he needs since he's busy, I don't care if I don't get a gift from him," I said in agreement with Jordan. "Don't worry we can be each other's Valentines," Jordan suggest and I nodded "Okay," I smiled.

~To BTS~

The members of BTS are currently at a store, "Maybe she'll like this," Jungkook said holding up a huge bunny stuffed animal. "She has enough stuffed animals!" Namjoon said looking at the Valentine chocolate, "Fine I'll buy it for her, as a best friend," Jungkook said as he placed the bunny into the cart. Jimin and Taehyung return with heart balloons along with a Valentine card, "We tried to find the most romantic card," Taehyung said. "I want to read the card to see if it's good..." Namjoon said holding out his hand. Jimin nodded as he handed Namjoon the card, Namjoon read through it carefully in order see if the card was good enough. Namjoon nodded in approval, "It's good," Namjoon said giving it back to Jimin. The two younger members smiled as they walked over to the cart. "I found a dress," Seokjin said walking over to Namjoon. Namjoon stared at the dress, "I think that'll work..." Namjoon said nodding at the dress. Seokjin nodded and walked over to the cart, "I think I found a good place for the date," Hoseok said holding his phone in front of Namjoon. "The restaurant looks nice... But the reviews are bad," Namjoon pointed out. Hoseok huffed, "Okay I'll find a better one, but I think that maybe after dinner you should bring her to look at the stars," Hoseok suggested. Namjoon nodded in agreement, "I'll keep that in mind... I just want this Valentines to be perfect, besides the fact that I forgot that today was Valentines Day," Namjoon said. "Don't worry Namjoon, even if you forgot, I think Y/N would have been understanding about you being busy. She really is a kind and caring girl," Hoseok said and Namjoon nodded. "I still want to do so much for her..." Namjoon mumbled.