I could tell just by their angered banter that if someone did not step in quickly, the two men would end up in a fight.

Again.

"Samuel." I announced with domination "Stop. It's my idea. If I want to go through with it, then why can't you just support me? I'm always having to lean on you and Levi to guide me, why can't I guide myself for once? If you don't want to help, you don't have to." I softly sat my hand on his shoulder, his body tensed in response to my gentle touch.

I could understand his feelings. I even wondered if this was a good idea or not. Though Levi and his chosen companions would soon rescue me(or in worse case scenario I would have to rescue myself), Kenny and Edward were....truly terrifying. The first day I met Kenny, he seemed to be extremely gentle and kind, and even welcomed me into the "Ackerman family" once he learned I was romantically involved with his nephew.

But this was the same man who mercilessly killed over a hundred MP's and counting.

Aside from the fact that he tortured me brutally inside of a basement, he seemed to still treat all of his victims with immense respect. At least, I would expect this. I've known Edward since I was young; but I was never aware of the fact that he and Samuel were related. I always wondered why Samuel never cut his hair when I asked him too, but now I knew. Fights, battles, wars with his family, enemies, and himself. He's truly been through a lot. It's amazing he's still emotionally intact.

Samuel closed his dark brown hues and reluctantly slid Levi from his grasp. Levi dropped to the floor with a perfect landing, returning to his perfectly emotionless stare.

"Okay." He muttered, so quietly I almost could barely hear him. "Whatever you want, (Y/N)."

Samuel abandoned the scene in utter silence, not even bothering to turn around and face me. Armin quickly followed~I noticed the two had been growing rather close. Could they hold romantic feelings for each other? I'm not so sure. Samuel loves me, and has even admitted more than once that he's willing to kill or die for me. Perhaps it's just one sided.

Levi clicked his tongue loudly in attempts of gathering the squads attention. Once he received it, he crossed his arms, "So then, who's in?"

Connie and Sasha immediately raised their hands at lightning speed, "This is the perfect chance to practice my kung-fu! Check it!" Connie announced, perfectly kicking his left leg upward and raising his arms high into the air, almost in crane-style. Sasha soon followed with a cheeky smile, "Huah!"

Their 'act' proved to not be humorous to none of us.

Levi glared tensely at them. His silver orbs contained more than enough authority to quickly silence the childish duo, as they quietly returned to their spot on the table in silence. "Anyone besides them."

Eren, unsurprisingly, raised his hand. I knew he would. Though Eren was younger than both Levi, Samuel and I, he held more determination than all of us combined. He was eager for just about everything~ whether it be titans or preparing tea for Levi, he was most definitely up for it. Levi reluctantly nodded his head, but I could tell he wasn't so sure about his decision. Jean was not so quick to raise his hand. He stood completely motionless, and he looked beyond terrified.

His hazel eyes gathered fear, anxiety, and stress. He's scared, but he's not exactly refusing Levi's request...is he trying to keep his dignity? "Don't be so hesitant, Jean. Even if you declined my offer I would beat you until you begged me to allow you to come. Raise your hand." Levi instructed forcefully. Jean raised his eyes towards his Captain and slowly but surely raised his hand into the air. "Yes...sir."