The last time

2019

"Babe, we're going to have to tell them eventually, and with Ashtons announcment last week its the perfect time" luke ran his hands over my fingers. Tonight was the night we were going to tell the boys I was pregnant. We had everything sorted out, dinner was coked, the table was set, everyone was here. I just freaked out, so i called luke to the kitchen.

"I know, i know," i said, "but i'm just scared

***3 months later***

The band was huge, bigger than I, or any of the other boys, coud've ever imagined. In their 8 year rein as a band they sold out 6 national tours (all of which where either stadiums or arenas), produced 8 studio albums along with countless ep's, won so many awards I lost track all whilst maintaining their record company (hi or hey records) which helped produce hundreds of up and comming bands. It was safe to say they had a pretty amazing career.

I wiped my hands on my dress and picked up the mic that was laying in front of me.

you can do this. I motivated myself.

"Babe," luke called, he walked beside me and put his hand in the curve of my back, "you ready?"

"Hey guys," luke waved, "if some of you have been fans for a while, you might rememer on one of our first tours I introduced my girlfriend Alex and we sung a little song,"

The fans went crazy.

"And because this is our last show as a band, the boys and i thought it would be fitting for us to sing it again." luke squeezed my hand, my signal to speak.

"This song is called rememering sunday" I smiled.

"we hope you enjoy"

***

The final notes of heart break girl rang in my ears, and with teary eyes i watched the boys finish their last ever performance.

"We are 5 seconds of summer," they all said in unison, " and for the last time, good bye"

The boys lined up and bowed, just like they did in every other performance, tears stained all the their faces as they waved goodbye for the last time.

To clear up any misconceptions, the boys are still friends, the only reason they are breaking up is well because of the baby, and also the fact that ashtons wife is pregnant aswell. Calum is taking up a career as a producer, Mikey is joining one of his friends to start a different music project, and Luke and I are planning on putting together another band, we haven't quite worked all the details out yet, but it's happening some time in the future.

I walked to the dressing room with Ashtons wife and 2 year old child, As soon as we opened the door Ash ran up and hugged his wife. I flopped next to Luke on the couch.

"That's it boys," Michael sighed, "that's the end of 5seconds of summer"

Luke kissed my stomach and smiled.

"I'll miss you guys."