chapter 3

the rest of the day moves pretty quickly. i had 2 other clases with luke. music and advanced english. soon enough it was the end of the day, i put my books in my locker, grabbed my bag and went to close my locker when i saw lukes smiling face staring back at mine. 

"come on" he hold his arm out, i like my much smaller arm in his smiling like an idiot. "this way"

i walk out of the locker room and see calum and michael standing waiting for us. my heart beat increases, my palms get sweaty and my head gets cloudy. michael. i hated michael, well i didnt hate him, i was mroe afraid of him. he used to tease all the time in year 10. i grip onto lukes bicep, he senses my discomfort, and speaks only loud enough for me to hear

"dont worry about him, im here, you're safe, he cant hurt you" 

"i hope you dont mind" he says to calum and michael "i thought i would bring someone else to band practise" 

"band practise?" i ask "wait youre in a band?" 

"yep" calum giggles "we're called 5 seconds of summer, and to be honest were pretty shit, but it would be nice to get another opinion" 

"her" michael says obviosly annoyed at my presence. i grip lukes arm tighter.

"yes, her, alex, she is comming with us" luke smiles at me "she actually has good taste in music, for a girl" he nudges my side. 

we begin to walk to lukes place, the three of them talking amongst themselves, me, on my phone, like usual, texting tom. 

t- girl where are you? ive been looking for you everywhere.

a- um, im comming home with the cutie, calum and michael, turns out theyre in a band

t- i told you to thank me later, and guess what, its later

a- thanks ;)

t- remember to use protection, i cant let my baby girl get pregnant now can i?

a- thanks dick head

"alex, alex" calums voice calls

"uh, yeah sorry, what?"

"mike and i where wondering what kind of bands you like?"

"oh um, all time low, you me at six and bastille"

"wow, you have good taste in music, i never knew" calum smiles, i only recieve a condesending grunt from michael. 

"guys we're here" luke speaks. "looks like ash is already here" he says as he nods towards the car parked in the driveway.