"I'm not a kid" she protested

"Yes youre"he said

"No"

"Yes"

"Noooooooo"

"Vaidhu...look a cockroach" he said and she screamed. Hugging him. He bursted out laughing.

"Aditya..you... youre" started beating in his chest

"Vaidhu stop" he held her wrists and she stopped. He looked deep in her eyes and her heart pounded. Out of her chest

She lowered her head. He kept his forefinger under her chin and made her look Straight. His hands travelled to her waist and grabbed her slowly. She bumped into his chest. Sending butterflies in her stomach.

She felt so shy that she hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and brought her up to his height. Few minutes later. She broke the hug slowly. He kept her down and cupped her cheeks. She felt his breath on her face as he inched forward. Her fingers clutching his collar. Closing her eyes tightly she made her mind. Not to step back. He kissed her slowly. Capturing her lips. She kissed him back with equal Passion. He nibbled her lower lip while she did the same with his upper lip. He pinched her waist while she gasped for his act. He got the right chance to explore her entire mouth with his tongue.Finally they parted away when they lost the breath. She lowered her head and blushed.

"Shall we?" He whispered in her ears. She hugged him by placing her head in his chest

"I love you Aditya. Please make me yours" she said closing her eyes. He smiled and caressed her hairs. Suddenly she broke the hug

"Oh no.. Ammama didn't have her medicines. I should go and check her" she turned to go but he held her wrists and pulled her closer. Her back hit his chest.

"Youre not going anywhere" he said moving her hairs to one side And kissed her left shoulder and then her neck.

"Aditya Please..I'll just come now" she tried to get rid of his hold

"See I knew it. You'll make excuses so I asked priya to give dinner and medicines to ammama. She must have slept by now" he said keeping his chin on her shoulder. She looked at the time and slapped her head.

"I'm sorry" she pouted. His hands moved to her bare waist sending shivers down her spine.

He slowly kissed her earlobe.. She blushed and pushed him back.. he grabbed her waist and she landed in his chest. He kissed her forehead and both the cheeks. She had her eyes closed. A sweet smile adored her lips.

He lifted her up in his arms suddenly , walked towards the bed and slowly placed her on the bed. Her breath got heavy and heart started thudding.

He kneeled down and took her feet in his hands and removed her anklets, and slowly kissed the fingers of her feet

"Aditya. Don't touch my feet"she glared at him

"I dont care. You're beautiful vaidhu" He sat next to her and held her wrists. Taking off her bangles one by one. He kissed her palms.

Moving her hairs to one side he sat behind her and removed her long earings. Kissing both her earlobes. Finally he took off her necklace and smelled her hairs.He slowly tucked them behind her earlobe.

"You look pretty" he whispered in her ears. She smiled at him.

He made her lay on the bed and came above her , careful not to put his weight on her. He took off her pins from the pallu with his teeth. She turned her face away when he took threw away her stole. He made her look Straight

"Why are you blushing so much.. " he asking pinching her nose

"I... I don't know.. Its our first time right?" She asked nervously

"Hmm...Then I think we should have done this before our marriage.. " he chuckled and she hit his chest.

He kissed her chin and began nuzzling his nose on her neck. She held his collar tightly while He placed wet kisses on her neck.. Her hands slowly moved to his shirt and started unbuttoning him. After a while he Stopped and looked at himself

"Oh my god..vaidhu What have you done?" He asked laughing. She realised what she did and soon grew red

" I.. Im sorry Aditya.." she said biting her lower lip. He removed his shirt completely leaving his upper body naked. She widened her eyes and covered her eyes with her palms.

"Aditya... What are you doing.. ?"

He removed her palms from her face and kissed her eyes.

"I'm loving my wife"he said with each word , brushing his lips against her.

She blushed and kissed his bare chest. Waking up his inner desires. He kissed her fingers one by one and made her lay on her stomach. He slowly removed her blouse knot and ran his palm all over her bare back. Sending shivers through her. He slid her blouse from her shoulders and kissed her there.She finally turned to him and he immersed his head deep inside her neck. Treating them with his teeth and tongue. He slowly kissed her cleavage making her scream. Ruffling his hairs. Making them messy. He pressed his face in her navel Placing sweet kisses there.

"Aditya.."She moaned. He stopped and looked at her face. Making her blush.

"I love you Vaidhu"

She kissed his forehead and He pulled the bedsheets over them. And claimed her with all the love he stored for her , in his heart

--------

Precap - Renu goes missing