Opening his mouth to speak, Jungkook paused when he heard a loud crash from above.

Jungkook and the rest immediately looked up upon hearing the sudden noise. All doubt was thrown out the window as the angel literally flew up the stairs, the thought of Taehyung being in danger being his motivator. Realizing that they were in Hemel, the opposing kingdom of his friend, he realized how unsafe the darkness gem bearer was.

Using a beam of light to slam the door open, Jungkook harshly landed on his feet as he scanned around the area. His baby blue eyes landed on the thick clouds that wrapped around the ship, mist coating the deck and nearly blocking his vision. Up ahead, he could barely the figure of Hemel's circular, which was just in front of Greta's nose. Turning around, Yoongi and Holly's silhouettes were nearly faded out.

"I can't see a thing," Jimin mumbling, his voice shaking. What came next was a shriek from the thunder gem bearer. "Yeek! What grabbed my hand?!"

"Relax, it's just me," Namjoon chuckled, his voice deep. Jungkook heard a scoff of disgust and immediately assumed that it was from Yoongi. He sniffled.

His hands are so cute, small and soft. Jungkook's serious mood was instantly shattered upon hearing Namjoon's thoughts. If only I could keep holding them like this.

For a moment, Jungkook stared at Namjoon with confusion until there was another sound, this time of a blade clashing against metal. He whipped his head around and stepped forward, using his abilities to sense the thoughts of multiple people. If there were different sets of thoughts together, it meant they were standing in a group. So the angel marched forward, a serious expression on his face as he followed the voices, leaving the Single Men Club behind.

Jungkook had balled fists once he reached the others. The first one who approached him was Hoseok, who literally floated towards him. Since the air gem bearer had his goggles on, the lens glowing a bit, the angel assumed that he was using it to see through the mist. "Jungkook! Thank goodness you're here. Things aren't looking good. First of all, this mist! No matter how much wind I blow, it won't go away! And the Hemelians won't let us in because—"

"Helians are forbidden from entering the kingdom!"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the voice's words as he walked passed Hoseok, who was spinning a button that was on the side of his goggles. The angel flapped his wings to get rid of some mist, fully giving him a view of the scenario. The rest of the team were lined up on the deck but only you and Emily were armed with weapons, Taehyung standing in between them. Before them were a row of Hemelian soldiers, all clad with golden white armor, Hemel's logo painted on their left breastplates. Strips of leather ran down their shoulders to form spiked sleeves, the same material running down their waists to form a skirt-like attire. Underneath the leather skirt were tight white shorts that matched the inner shirts hidden within the armor. They all had golden helmets atop their blonde hair, designed with angel wings positioned over their ears. Each Hemelian was armed with a spear.

Instantly noticing that one of the Hemelian soldiers had a sword instead of a spear, and a helmet with bigger wings in its design, Jungkook knew that this person was none other than the general. Stepping forward, the general snarled as he glared at Taehyung with his piercing blue eyes. "You Helians are nothing but trouble. Why would we let you in our peaceful kingdom?"

Taehyung scoffed loudly and rolled his eyes, arms crossed over his chest. "Peaceful? More like ignorant."

"Taehyung, I don't think insulting them is going to help," Emily seethed next to Taehyung with the bow in her hands, the darkness gem bearer merely frowning at the protector's words.