Chapted 23

A/N: Hey guys I'm back with a new update! I'm actually really proud about this one! I hope you all enjoy it as well x-c

REMINDER: I won't nothing, and Just a major side note for the purpose of this chapter I used mainly the first verse and chorus of fight song by Rachel Platten. It seemed to fit more 🤷🏼‍♀️)

{{ flashbacks in this chapter there separated by brackets, italicized, and even underlined!}}

*******************

Louis sat in the small coffee shop that he'd found while walking down the streets of London. He sat by the window watching the rain slowly travel down like the tears that continued to leave his eyes.

Like a small boat
On the ocean
Sending big waves
Into motion
Like how a single word
Can make a heart open

The notebook now slightly damp, as he hummed the words that began to fill the page.

I might only have one match
But I can make an explosion
And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain

{{ "papa listen to this. I just wrote this new song!" Fifteen year old Niall came downstairs his guitar in hand.

Louis had been swamped with work, and exhausted from a long night with a very sick Liam. He had less than 2 hours to finish a song that he'd barely even started.

He barely even registered what Niall was telling him.

"Papa?" Niall asked his voice edging with annoyance.

"Seriously Niall can't you tell I'm busy! Go bother your father" he snapped not even looking at the hurt that flashed over Niall's face.

"I just wanted you to hear it..." Niall whispered throwing the music sheet in the trash and walking away}}

His mind continued to wander as the memories transposed into a song that flowed onto the page.

I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

{{ 10 year old Niall skipped into the study happily still dressed in his dirty soccer uniform.

"Why haven't you showered yet ni?" Louis asks a grin appearing on his face.

"Wanted a hug papa!" Niall giggles and quickly hugs his dad.

"Your all sweaty!!" Louis groaned knowing right away Liam, and Zayn had put him up to it as their laughter echoed through the hallway.

"But I love you!!" Niall pretended to pout but his giggle gave their plan away.

"And I love you to monkey!" Louis smiled and raised his voice to the others

"And I love you babe and li!"

"Aww papa knows!!" Liam pouted running into the room.

"Your all monkeys!" Louis laughed tickling Liam's belly causing the boy to giggle loudly.

"But you love your monkeys!" Zayn smiles pressing a kiss to his cheek, and all louis could do was nod his head in agreement.

He loved his life}

***********************

Tears continued to fall from his eyes, as his mind continued to wonder back. To moments when nothing seemed wrong, and yet now everything was.