Chapter 3

Fear; that is the first thing I feel. Run; that is the first thing I tell myself. Dead; that is what I’m going to be if I don’t get out of here soon.

          I scream and scream over and over again at the top of my lungs, terrified. My scream lasts for probably about two minutes or so. I’m not sure how long to be honest, but I am very thankful that none of the creatures take notice. I mean, I did cross onto their territory, which is pretty much against the laws of our world. Hopefully and maybe they don’t see or hear me. That’s a relief. Thank you Kidogo ancestors, thank you to our gods. I just hope it stays that way; I don’t want anyone of anything noticing me. No way, I should stay hidden, if I do, I have a better chance of surviving.

          I look around for a way out of here without being trampled on but I’m basically surrounded by all these creatures, males and females. They are everywhere. I have also noticed that these things look like Kidogos, very similar, but the only difference is that they don’t have any antennas at all and they are so much bigger than us.

          I continue looking around and find a way out, but it leads to more on the strange creatures. But it’s the only way, if I don’t do this, I’ll die sooner than later.

          I hear several loud thumps and I’m forced into the air several times and I land back down on the floor again, hard. Each time it happens, my head begins to hurt even more and I feel as if everything around me is moving around fast and doesn’t stop. Hidden below in the grass, I attempt to craw my way out of the group of large creatures. No one in the tribes must know about these creatures, if so I would have learned about them.

          This brings me to a conclusion: what if I can study these creatures and give the information to the tribes! I’ll be a hero, sort of. No, not really. I would have just discovered another life form and tribe that are much bigger than us and can kill us, doesn’t make me much of a hero really.

          Sure, this idea is crazy but what do I have to lose? Oh yeah, my life. I think to myself and sigh. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I think and mentally and physically slap myself.

          I eventually make my way out and stand up again. Wow, this tribe isn’t well protective. I’m in and no one has taken notice in me. I think. Walking around wondering how I can research these, I am nearly stepped on several times. I’ve had enough of this! I think and mentally slap myself for coming here, it’s a stupid idea trying to observe and study these creatures and I could get myself killed. Why did I do it?

          Looking around for safety, I see something that looks like a large bag and it is being unused. Perfect, I can hide on it till the darkness falls. Then I can possibly escape from this place and make it home! I think. It’s worth a shot, I at least must try. I run towards it and attempt to climb into it. At first it is hard but I eventually make it up to the top. I turn around seeing one of the male creatures running up to me so I start to panic. As I breathe in and out hard, I frantically look around for a way out. Without thinking, I jump in the bag. I then feel the bag move and the light at the top is shut off.

          It is now dark, pitch black in here and my eyes take a short while to finally adjust to the darkness. The tips of my antennas finally begin to glow too giving me enough light so I can see what is surrounding me.

          In here, there are many large strange items. Obviously, I have no clue what they are. Some kind of wooden thing with a sharp tip comes crashing down and knocks me on the head. “Ow!” I screech quietly so no one can hear me. I rub my head and sit down.

          Stupid, stupid, stupid! I think to myself and punch my head with a fist. Damn, this was a stupid idea! If I just stayed where I was when I woke up, someone was bound to find me. But I just had to look around. What the hell is wrong with me? I think to myself and sigh.

          Over time I begin to feel and grow tired and I can’t keep my eye lids open any longer. The light from my antennas turn off and I let the darkness take over as sleep overtakes me and knocks me out.

          Light, that is the first thing that wakes me up. Warmth, that opens up my senses. Noise, the first time I hear it, it is something that immediately wakes me and I thrust myself up. I look up and the bag is open and its light out. Except that the sky looks a bit different, I remember the sky blue, not white. How long have I been asleep? I ask myself. Probably hours, or maybe even days, I have no clue at all.

          I manage to climb out of the bag, desperately wanting to go home. Poking my head out the entrance while standing on some on the weird creature items, I realize that I do not recognize this place at all. Oh no, they have found and kidnapped me! I think. I look around but see no one. The room is empty. I look out a hole in the wall to the side and it is dark outside. Oh no, the kingdom must be worried about me, I have to get back!

          I look around trying to find a way out. I can see my reflection in the hole so it must be blocked off. I can’t get that open and there is no other way. The room is empty and shut and there is no way out. This is going to be a lot harder than I though. I think. I eventually climb out of the bag and fall off it landing on a giant shelf thing. I look around continuing my search for a stupid way out, still no progress.

          I suddenly see a thing to my left open, and I assume it’s a door. I stand there, too scared to move. I am frozen and I stay quiet.

          I watch as one of the male creatures walks in. Judging by his looks, he has brown hair and soft, calm blue eyes. I take a step back and trip on something making a noise.

          I quickly get up but it only causes more noise. He looks in my direction, drops the things he was holding onto the ground and screams and backs away. I frantically look around panicking now that he has seen me and I’m terrified now wondering what he’s going to do to me, so I scream too at the top of my lungs stepping back as well.

          The next thing is much unexpected to me as I can understand his exact words as he yells, “What and who the hell are you and why are you in my damn house?”