Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?

Start from the beginning

"Why?" He asked.

"Nothing just got left behind cause i missed 3 classes of physics" i said.

"Is there anything i can do for you?" He asked.

"No, yes maybe you can teach me before i failed my second test" i said.

"Of course i will" he said padding my head.

"Okay gotta go" i said but he stops me by holding both of my arm.

"4 weeks until Hawaii" He smiles.

And the thought about that i have to take the plane scares me and turn my smile into a confused look,

"Oh we can cancel it if you want and maybe change another date" he said.

I feel bad if they should wait for the vacation just because i can not fly after what happened, i want them to have some fun and not being disappointed just because of me.

"No i'll figure it out, i really need to go to the bathroom now" i said.

"Okay, just talk to me if you worried about something" he said then i nodded before left him to the bathroom.

I walk inside the bathroom and look at myself into the mirror, pale skin red lip and same blue eyes. I still feel so grateful after what happened with my life every time i look into myself reflection.

I washed my hand for no reason, so many thoughts on my mind which making me feel so confused lately. Most of the thought is about my final exam and of course also the plane crashed. I'm sure it's going to get better, sooner or later. I am the only person who can change myself if i wan to.

~

School is finally over, I'm standing right next to my friends before decided to leave school, all of my close friends are now really focus on the final Exam which is in 4 weeks , one more month left. All the senior students started to not so care about their personal social life for a while, no one seems care about their look, their practice, the party, all of us are focus on the exam.

In 4 weeks I'm going to finish high school and no longer I'm going to be a graduated student then i think I'm going to continue to study abroad.

I was walking down the stairs when my phone suddenly ringing from inside of my bag, i reach for my phone and all i got is a phone call from Emilia. I pick it up while making my way back to my car,

"Hey Emilia, i stop taking the pills and started to get over it i'll meet the Psychologist 2 weeks before the exam-" i said trying to explain to her that I'm okay and get over everything.

"Well good Miss Avalana, but that isn't what i want to tell you" she said while i finally arrived in front of my car.

"What?" I asked while entering the car.

"Laura is safely delivered the baby an hour ago" she said which makes me stop for a minute.

"What? Why didn't they tell me?" I asked.

"Maybe they just forget and things got so complicated" She explain and i can not hide my excitement.

"I'm on my way to the hospital" i said with a smile on my face i can not wait to meet the baby I'm so happy and excited for both of them.

"Okay Avalana, be careful there's going to be a lot of media outside the hospital" she said.

"I will" i said before ended up the phone call.

I drive to the hospital which is the Miss Daisy Hospital with a smile and excitement inside of me, Gabriel and Laura must be feel so happy right now. And thank god Emilia didn't spoil anything about the gender, it is making me more and more curious.