Michael nodded approvingly when Luke looked at him.

"After a week I should collect all of mine, my boyfriend's and his mother's belongings and bring them home. Also, I need to start looking for a small, cozy apartment that will serve as our home in our homeland-"

"And?" Michael interrupted.

Luke shook his head. He still didn't approve of this. "I'll pay for it with the money I'll get from selling my boyfriend's share of the casino. Half of the money will be donated to different charities immediately and a part of it will go to my family, part to the Hood law firm and a part to this prison so the prisoners left behind will get a decent gym."

"And then?"

Luke sighed. "And then I'll patiently wait for my boyfriend to come home to me and we'll travel for a year and then move somewhere, possibly Europe and spend the rest of our lives fucking."

Michael chuckled. "Love your plan but you need to add something to the buy list."

"Michael I know you don't want all that money but maybe you should think about like investing it or something."

"I am investing it. Write this down."

"You'll go to some very expensive jewelry store and buy the ring you like the most. The price doesn't matter."

Luke was confused. He wrote the words down and looked at Michael.

"Why would I do that?"

"So I'll be able to propose to you the moment I get out of this hell hole."

The pen Luke was holding fell to the floor and he seemed lost for words.

"Michael-"

"You told me yourself that you hate your last name. And it's not just that. I wanted to marry you from the moment I fell in love with you. You're my family, my home and the love of my life."

Luke closed the distance between them and hugged his fiancé-to-be. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby

12.7.2021, Future

"Hello."

Michael rolled around on his bunk bed and saw a curly haired guy with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm Ashton. Your new roommate."

Michael couldn't believe it. He knew there were many empty cells in the prison but Luke didn't even leave a week ago and they already stuck someone in the cell with him.

"I don't think roommate is the correct expression."

Michael stood up and walked over to take the offered hand. "I'm Michael."

"I could guess that."

"Why's that?"

Ashton looked a bit annoying but Michael wasn't one to judge people based on the first opinion.

"I mean there's a huge sign on the wall behind you that says Luke and Michael so I presumed you were either Luke or you know. Michael."

Michael smiled. He might just like this guy.

"So." Ashton sat down on the free chair. "Who's Luke?"

Michael walked back to his bed. "It's a long story."

"Oh right. I definitely don't have time for it today, but maybe tomorrow?" Ashton joked.

Michael gave it a thought. He never really told his and Luke's love story to anyone.

"Well, I used to work at this casino..."

ϟϟϟ

If you don't keep up with the dates this was a year later when Luke got released. (:

Thoughts?

Luke leaving?

Michael's proposal plan?

Ashton?

Love, Lucija♡