2ϟ6

Don't forget to vote and COMMENT (:

18.3.2020, Now

Luke was bouncing on his feet for the past twenty minutes or since Michael was taken away by the guards. Michael's uncle or Luke's least favorite person in the world was in the same building he was in and it killed Luke he wasn't with Michael.

"Mr Hemmings?" Luke jumped and looked up. The guard was looking at him completely unimpressed with him walking around the cell like a maniac. "You have a visitor."

Luke frowned but followed the guard anyway. He knew his lawyer wasn't coming as they hoped Michael's uncle and his lawyers still didn't know that Luke and Michael were working together. It was only Michael who was pressing charges and he didn't let Luke anywhere near it.

He was mentally prepared for one of Wellington's lawyers or even Jace coming down to see him and try to get something out of him.

Instead, he was surprised by a sixteen-year-old teenager jumping into his arms.

"Luke! I missed you so much!"

"Leila? What in the world are you doing here? Where are your parents?" To say Luke was shocked was an understatement. While he kept in touch with both his foster-parents and foster-sister he still asked them not to come down to the Red Castle Prison and see him. He knew they weren't that much disappointed with him Luke just preferred they didn't have to see him in the orange jumpsuit.

Leila eventually let go of him and Luke quickly pulled her down to one of the tables. None of the guards looked happy over loud greeting Luke got.

"You could at least pretend you're happy to see me." Leila pouted.

Luke sighed and smiled. "You know I am. But I know you and I know your parents and there's no way Christine and James Rowland would let their only daughter go to prison alone."

"What Christine and James don't and won't know won't hurt them."

Luke shook his head. She never changed. "How are you?"

"I'm good. I'd say that I'm worse than that but I'm not the one who's locked up so yes, I'm good."

For the first time in a while, Luke laughed at something she said and Leila picked up the change instantly.

"On the other hand, you look more than good. I see the prison is treating you well. Or maybe it's just the fact you're finally getting some now that you're back together with the lover boy."

"Leila!" Luke whisper shouted. "For the love of God, I'm not having this conversation with you."

She giggled but let go of the topic anyway. Leila knew her step-brother enough to leave him be before he'd shut down.

"I'm here because the last time you called you sounded happy. And I haven't seen you happy in a while so I came to witness it myself while it lasts."

Luke smiled and took her hand. "As long as I'm concerned this will last forever."

The smile disappeared off of Leila's face. "Are you sure? Because you were the one who told me not to base and build my happiness around on thing. And you were the one who did just that."