2ϟ9

5.7.2021, Future

"Luke please."

The taller man just shook his head and looked away from his boyfriend.

"For the love of God." Michael crossed the small prison cell they had shared for the past year and a half. The cell they fell in love again or better said rediscovered their unconditional love for each other.

Michael hugged Luke from behind and held him close as the younger man began to tear up.

Michael was trying really hard to restrain himself from starting to jell at Luke. He was almost as mad as the day Calum told him Luke rejected to be released early due to good behavior. He called Michael insane if he thought he'd prefer being free over being locked up with him. After Michael's uncle was sent to jail both Michael and Luke lived a more carefree and happier life.

As much as you can live that lifestyle from behind the bars.

"Look, babe. I know you're sad but you'll visit me all the time. It's only four more months or even less if they'll think I behaved as good as you did."

Finally, Luke turned around and looked at his boyfriend. "But I'll miss you."

Michael fixed his hair. He couldn't wait to see Luke with a decent haircut and in his skinny jeans again when he'd come and visit him.

"I know you will. I'll miss you too. We've been through so much and we deserve an eternity together and we'll get it. Just not today or tomorrow."

Michael pulled Luke down so he could kiss him. Guards got used to seeing them make out all the time so they stopped carrying. Better that than fighting.

"You promise you'll wait for me?" Luke asked all serious and Michael couldn't help himself. He started laughing so hard his eyes teared up.

He couldn't believe that Luke, his Luke, a grown-up man with the IQ above 170 was asking such stupidities.

"I'm pretty sure the chances of me meeting someone hotter than you in this prison are close to zero. I should be worried about you. My hot boyfriend, a sex maniac in the outside world surrounded by thousands of horny men..."

Luke started giggling and Michael hugged him just a bit tighter.

"I know it won't be easy but we'll survive. Just remember our plans for when I get out."

Luke inhaled deeply Michael's scent and tried to memorize it.

"It's all I'll think about."

"Good, we should get over what you have to do again."

The younger man whined. "I have it all written down Michael. Why are you torturing me?"

Michael looked at Luke and started blinking too much and jutted his bottom lip out. "Please baby? For me."

Luke huffed and walked to the table where his belongings where gathered up. He was still in his orange suit but Mali and Calum brought him some clean clothes that should still fit him.

"So let's see." He picked the piece of paper up and started reading. "First I need to spend a week with my family and my family only. The only other contact I'm allowed is the two visits to see my boyfriend and a visit at the Hood's law offices to settle my legal things out."