14

woohooo i changed the cover of this book bc the last one was too simple and i didn't think much of it because i srsly never expected this book to be as big as it is xoxo i love you guys so fricken much!!!

14; realisations

third person

It had almost been two months ago when Zion and Aislyn (Skylar's mom) went to bed with each other and Sky still had heard nothing of it. For her, it seemed like she and Zion were on their best. The beanz started accepting her more, she started her youtube career, agreed on online schooling, and had a lot of time to spent with her babyboy Zion.

"You're gorgeous." Zion said, stepping out of the shower as Skylar was in the bathroom as well. But she was focused on slaying that wing on her eyelids. "Thanks, babe, but that only distracts me." The girl answered her boyfriend as she grew frustrated of the fifth failed attempt actually slay it. "Does it really?" Zion asked. Skylar could see him in the corner of her eyes on the mirror and she saw that Zion had a grin on his face. The grin Skylar fell in love with. He came to stand behind her, towel dropping. And yet again, there the wing went, it looked back but now Skylar didn't care. Instead she turned around and placed her hands on the cheeks of her boyfriend and kissed him. Soon, shewas naked and other the sheets with him and it was getting heated. 

After, when Skylar had left the room to go home to be with her mom. Her mother didn't mind Sky staying at Zion as much as before and Sky didn't understand why, but she was happy. And Zion on the other hand, was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling, guilt flowing through him. Ever since that incident, Zion had not been able to look at Skylar or her mom the same way without feeling like guilt was eating him from inside. He had not been able to fuck Sky the same and to act like everythign was better than ever, he started spoiling her with everything she ever wanted or felt like she needed. 

But in fact, Skylar knew there was something up with him although she didn't like to think too much about it because she just wanted to be happy with him and live happily ever after.

All the bright places is literally the one of the best books ever yall omg