12

Let me just say, y'all blew my phone up!!!!!! I've just been slacking fam and I'm sorry, but I've been working on my other works on my other accounts, sooooo sorryyyy ily I will update again, soon. Promise.

Also, i LOVE reading yalls comments on my chapters. Yall are funny as fuck, I can't. I gotta be more active and I promise I will from now on!

Hand in hand me and Zion walked into the mall and got greeted by at least 20 fans. I might or might not have tweeted out that we were going to be at the mall that day.

"Oh my fucking jesus lord!" A girl screamed as she ran up to me. I greeted her with open arms (ha) and hugged her tight. "Oh my gosh, hi."

"Hey, Skylar!" she squealed. "Y'all are actually dating?!"

I nodded with a smile as well as Zion who was getting greeted by other fans. "That's so dope, omg how did you meet him?"

"We have math class together."

*** 

"Today, was crazy baby, I'm exhausted." Zion said as he stripped until he was in only his briefs. He yawned and got in bed next to me. "Too tired to have sex or no?" I asked, to tease him.

"Never, baby, ay jump on that dick!" I laughed at his sudden change of mood and moved closer to him. "Are you wearing anything?"

"Just my thong and bra?"

"Well, take it off."

"Why don't you do it?" I smiled, winking at him. 

"My pleasure."

He got on his knees as I positioned myself in front of him and he smoothly, slid my thong off and undid my bra. "I love these twins, man." he smiled, jigglinh my tits together. 

 "And they love you, daddy."

He bent over and started nibbling on my nipples as he took his briefs off and positioned his member in front of my opening. "Ready?" he asked, and nodding as an answer, he carefully pushed his member in. 

"Fuck, oh my god. I'll never get used to this size, baby, oh my!"

He smiled and bent over to whisper in my ear which only brought his dick further up in my pussy. "But does it feel good though?"

"Too good, daddy. Harder."

And that's what he did. He pounded harder and faster into my pussy. We were both a moaning mess, sweat all over our bodies. Sweat even coming down Z's dreads. 

"I fucking love you, baby, oh my God." he squealed as he pulled out of me, cum spreading over my stomach. 

"I love you too, but I didn't cum, Z."

"No problem", he mumbled as he slid hs two fingers in. They were cold a bit, but I wasn't complaining. His fingers went fast, hard, perfect and it didn't take long for me to cum all over them. I can't actually believe I'm doing all this. I love this dude and he has all I want and more.