3

3; heaven

I hesitate. Should I tell him it was an accident? He must think I'm a hoe... I'm not saying that I'm absolutely not but I don't want anyone at this school to know. I actually like this school. Fuck, see what Zion's doing to me? I promised myself years ago I would NEVER fall in love. 

zionkuwonu hellooo? 

I decide to act like I don't see his texts.. Maybe I could say I got hacked.. But those nudes are real, he'll be curious why I make them. This has to be a dream...

The next day...

I try to avoid Z at school. When the bell rings I run to math and sit next to the first person I see sitting alone. When I see Zion and his posse coming in he tries smiling and waving at me. I look up, see him and turn the other way. He sits at the table next to me. We still have 12 inches between us tho. "Hey." he whispers while everybody starts making their homework for tomorrow. "I just want to talk, damn." I look at him and bring one eyebrow up. "What?!" I see that he startles but he recovers fast. "Yesterday you-" I cut him off. "I know what I did! It was an accident okay, drop it." He shrugs and continues his work. Great, now I feel bad for yelling at him. 

I look down my assignment and almost choke. What the fuck is this shit. Did I miss the teacher explaining this? I don't even know what this shit means. I look over at Zion, he's working hard. He understands it all, which surprises me. He looks back. "Looks like you strugglin'. Need help?" he whispers. I shrug. Do I want his help? "We can swing by my place after school and I can explain this all to you if you want..." HOW IN THE WORLD CAN SOMEONE BE SO NICE TO ME EVEN AFTER ME SENDING HIM THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER?!?! HOW DOES HE EXIST?!?!?!? GOD BLESS!

"Yes, thank you." I say and the bell rings. We drop all our books in our bags and leave the classroom. Next class for me is Geography. Zion has PE and so does his posse except for Edwin. We walk to Geography together. "I'm so sorry for yesterday. We all acted weird." I nod. "Yeah, I didn't get what Z didn't tell me and what you guys wanted me to know. It was so confusing." Edwin stops walking and looks at me. "Isn't it obvious? Z likes you." Edwin walks to the classroom and I'm left alone in the hall. I'm shooketh. Zion fucking Kuwonu likes me? 

After school..

I catch Zion at his locker. "Just a moment..." he says as he drops his books in his bag. "And no worries. Errybody took his own car. You won't have to deal with them no more." I smile and so does he. FUCK. 

We get to his house. It's huge. When he opens the door I see Edwin sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey, ur here." he says and he smiles. "Hi, Sky!" I wave. "Hi Ed." Then he focusses on the tv. "C'mon." He leads me to whatever looks like a kitchen. When he opens the door. Water splashes on him. Nick is holding a tile and Austin is filming him. Brandon is dying of laughter. I thought Zion would get furious but he doesn't. He laughs after some time. "Good comeback, bro. Good one." he says and he does a little handshake with Nick. Then he looks along Zion and sees me standing there. "Oh.. Sorry, I didn't know you were coming over." Then the other boys look at me. I awkwardly wave. "Hi guys." Austin gets the biggest smile ever and says: "HI SKY" with the most childish voice ever. I giggle. "Hi Tarzan." Zion turns around and looks at me. "Ay, let's go." He grabs my hand and we walk towards the stairs. HE IS HOLDING MY HAND OKOKOK IM NOT OK. "What are they doing in your house?" I ask. "We live together." We walk through a hall when we get upstairs. He leads me to a door and opens it. Yep, a huge room. "You can sit down over there." he says as he points to his bed. I sit down. He turns his back to me and walks to his huge closet. He picks out another shirt and grey sweats. I look at my phone and text my old best friend.

me ASH IM NOT OK

ash 'sup. is it hot dude aka zion

me YESYES IM IN HIS ROOM AND I THINK HES ABOUT TO CHANGE

I look up from my phone and see Zion slowly taking his shirt off. His back turned to me. He turns around and looks at me. "You hungry?" DAMN THOSE ABS. "No, not really.." He shrugs. "Ok." THOSE FRICKEN ABS OK. He smiles with his teeth and says. "At least make it look like you're not staring." I look at my phone again. "Sorry." I hear him unbuckle his jeans. And from my eye angles I see him sliding it down. I look up. THE BULGE IN HIS UNDERWEAR. I gasp and look back at my phone. I can hear Zion giggle. GIGGLE. He puts the grey sweats on and walks to his bathroom. He comes back a minute later and asks. "Should we start?" I nod. We drop our books on his bed and lay down. He starts explaining. After some time he tells me to make a few assignments. I get it. I get it all. "Thank you so much" I say as I get up. He gets up as well and helps me put my books back in my bag. "Thank you." I say and I pull him in for a hug. His arms around my waist. When I let go and almost leave he pulls me back. He takes my face in his hand and kisses me. YES OML! I kiss him back and drop my bag on the ground. 

It turns into a makeout-session. He turns me onto his bed and is on top of me. He even lets go of my lips and kisses my neck. I softly moan. We then attach our lips again. I pull on his shirt wanting to take it off. "You sure you wanna do this?" he asks. I nod. He takes his shirt off and we make out again. I roll him over and now I'm on top. I take my shirt off and feel the bulge that has been formed in his underwear against my legs. I take this opportunity to grind against it. He softly moans: "fuck". He rolls me over this time again so he's on top. He pushes my legs wider open with his knee and starts grinding against my crotch. Fuck. I get up and pull his joggings down. He helps me get my jeans off and then slaps my thick, round ass. He pushes me on his bed with my ass facing him. He pushes my back down and my ass up. He then slowly slides my underwear down. I'm wet as fuck and he sees because he laughs. He slaps my ass one more time before he starts eating me out from behind. I try not to moan because the other dude's are home. After a few seconds I turn around and slide his underwear down. "Fuck." I say. "It's huge, you're going to rip me in half". I start sucking his dick. (i feel really awkward writing this part oml) He moans softly as he takes my hair into a ponytail and pounds his cock deeper into my mouth. I try not to gag, but it's so big. After some time he helps me on his bed and places the tip of his dick between the public lips of my vagina. He smiles, bends forward to kiss me and slowly brings his package in. "FUCK!" I accidentally scream. He places his hand in front of my mouth so when I moan you won't hear anything. He then starts pounding faster and rougher than first. I'm about to hit the climax and so is he. He pounds a few more times and we both cum. "FUCK!" I scream and he gives me a few more kisses before he lays down beside me. "Girl, that was crazy. We should do that more often." Zion says and he looks at me and smiles.