4

4; i'll never get enough

The next morning...

My eyes are still closed when I feel the sun poking through my eyelids. I slowly open them. Zion... I stare at him as he's still sleeping, which seems pretty creepy so I stop. I quietly take my phone from the nightstand and look at it. It's almost 9am. Fuck school. I scroll throught my instagram. Some minutes later I hear Zion groan. I shut my phone off and turn around to look at him. "Morning..." he says as he rubs his eyes. "Hey..." He smiles and leans forward to kiss me. I stop him. "Morningbreath." I say and I hop out of the bed. He follows me to the bathroom and hands me a new toothbrush. We quickly brush our teeth and give each other the kiss we wanted to give each other earlier. When we let go of each other he walks back to his room and gets back to bed. "Z, we have school. We're already late." He groans and looks at me. "Ion wanna go, Skylaaaarrr..." he says with the most childish voice he has. "Then we don't have to." I say and I get on top of him and start kissing him. We're halfway through our make-out session when the door suddenly swings open. I quickly get off Zion and try covering my body. I'm not naked though, but still. It's Nick. "Yo, dude we - Oh!" he says as he sees me and he smirks. "You slept over??" I try not to blush. Suddenly Brandon walks up to Z's room as well halftalking about a charger he wants back and he also smirks when he sees me. "Ok, ok! I slept over!" I say and sigh. "Nothing happend." Brandon frowns his eyebrows and looks at me like he knows I'm lying. "Ok, fine! Now please, leave us ok? Go to school or somethin'" They slowly shut the door and I can hear them cracking jokes and laughing as they walk down the stairs. 

"Now, where were we?" Zion asks and he smiles, looking at me. I get on top again, and continue our makeout-session. After some time Zion let's go of my lips and attaches his to my neck. "So.." he whispers in between to kisses. "How about... morningsex.. Mhm?" I nod as he continues kissing my neck and leaving behind hickeys. "Yes, please." He then opens my bra, as I'm not wearing a top, and massages my boobs. He sucks on them as well to pleasure me. He continues to slide off my panties and rub my clit. I softly moan as I know the boys haven't left yet and shove my tongue down Z's throat. I proceed to take off his boxers and rub his dick a bit. I'm on top of him and he makes me bend over a bit more, closer to his face, so he can slide his cock in. I lean forward to kiss him and as I move back I feel his long, hard dick inside me. We go from nice, slow sex to rough sex in a minute. WE'RE. A. MOANING. MESS.  The way Zion softly moans "fuck, yes, shit and damn" in my ear turns me on so bad, that I can't hold it much longer. "Oh, daddy, I'm about to cum." I moan in Zi's ear. "Me too, baby. You turn me on so bad." I feel his searching for my G-spot. When he finds it and hits it, a loud ass maon escapes my mouth. "fuck..." Zion moans. "yes baby, just like that.." He hits it a few more times and we both cum and lay down on the bed slightly shivering. 

"I'll never get enough of you Sky."