oh really

After my mother n laws funeral his hold attitude was different. We barely saw each other because he was always at the shop and I was home doing the motherly duties. Today was his birthday and I wanted to cater to him.

So this morning I made love to him and made him a  big breakfast. After breakfast we made love again and off to work he went.
Getting with his brother we decided to surprise him with a lil birthday dinner. Our friends and family would come and enjoy the meal with us and enjoy his birthday.

After getting my self and kids together I went to get my self pamper and sexy for him tonight
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

7 p.m
Momma where is daddy? My kids asked me as I sat at the table waiting on him to meet me at the restaurant.  Babe I don't know I had called him over a dozen of times.

Looking at Our family I could see everyone was worried. Umm everyone could go ahead and eat.

Going outside I called him again. Texting Lele I would  be back I was going to the shop to see if he got backed up or something.

Getting into my car I rode to his shop. The whole trip I cried and worried.

Pulling up to his shop 20 mins later his car and a few more cars was parked in front of his shop. Getting out I walked to the door,pulling it the door was locked. What the fuck I mumble. Using my keys, I opened the door. Smelling  weed, I looked around, he had the music up loud but he wasn't around. Looking around I didnt see him.

Going into his offices ,my eyes was glued to him. He- he was nude as this bitch is sucking his dick.

Looking him in the face he didn't see me yet. Watching the bitch suck my Niggas dick my eyes was full with tears.

So this how you do me I loudly yelled making him jump. Shit shit Anna he said as the girl just looked at me.

Jumping at him I slapped him dead in the face. I can't fucking believe you,you sick bitch I yelled punching him and trying to scratch his eyes out but he was holding me now.

To be continue 👅👅👅👅