Unreal

12 weeks pregnant
Ugh come on baby, Jason said as I laid on the bathroom floor. The babies was making me so sick the whole pregnancy. Learning, we was having two boys was a blessing because we already had our two girls.

Helping me up I washed my mouth and face as he stood behind me. It seem like he had inherited the emotional part of this pregnancy. He was always so mean and so hurt if something didn't go his way.

Jason you can go I don't need your help I said as I looked at him in the mirror. He had posted some pictures on ig that I didn't say was okay. And I was mad at him and his petty ass. Hoes commenting and shit and it had me mad.

 Hoes commenting and shit and it had me mad

DaddyTwins see what the magic stick does

DaddyTwins see what the magic stick does. Daddyof4🤴🤴👸👸

So I was not speaking to him but every morning he was there to help me up when I was down on the floor vomiting.

No I am not doing anything to you. I just help you up,you are upset about something I posted last week? So what you don't need to be posting shit with out me knowing. I do not want all your lil hoes in my business.

Shut up girl he said walking out the room. No you don't tell me to shut up ,I yelled after him. Whatever Tatanna I'm finna take my daughter's to breakfast do you want to go or not?He knew I wasn't going to turn down food so he would throw it in my face. Ugh I can't stand your ugly ass I said as I hurried to put on my sundress. The babies had me so greedy it was scary.

After we ate breakfast I was off to Dreamland &of course in his office at his shop. Both girls was also sleep. Don was acting very funny the last week because I told him I didn't want to meet with our mom. She left us years ago and didn't attempt to get back in our life. I mean no phone calls ,letters, no nothing so I didn't want to meet with her. Our Father send us money every week and he made sure we was good. But her ass couldn't.

Laying on the sofa I could here someone fighting,I prayed it wasn't Jason or my brother but I was wrong. Looking out the door I see Don and Jason stomping some dude in the ground as Sam pulls the gun.

Watching Sam pull the trigger he shot the dude right in the head. Oooommggg I scream as I watched the dude takes his last breath. Feeling my self pee on my self ,Jason is walking fast to me. Damn baby get in the office he said pushing me in the office. Omg why, what's going on????What happen omg ???why you got me and my kids here and this shit going on?? I cried as he hugged me. Man come, let me give you a bath you are okay. No you need to tell me what the fuck is going on.

Why the fuck is this happening?? I cried as he pulled me in the bathroom,all I could feel is the babies doing flips and shit.
Man listen you ain't see shit so shut up. Let me clean you and we finna go home.

I did see your brother killed that boy and I can wash myself.
Man I said your ass ain't see shit, shut the fuck up before I fuck you up ,he roughly said as he grabbed my face .
Looking into the men who I thought who will never hurt me eyes. Tears exit my eyes as I shook my head yes.