Jason

Man whatever I yelled at my wife as she looked at me as we fought in the mall. I had brought my daughter to the mall to make up with her for messing up her party last night.

I felt Anna was always cheating because she was always wearing short shit and she wouldn't pick up the phone when she is so call going out to hang with her friends.

Looking at her she looked pissed as she gave me the don't try me look.
Cheating?? Jason tell me when did I cheat on you? I ain't never cheat on you and you know it she yelled pushing me. And Lele I do not know who you think you are talking to. She said looking at my daughter.

Walking from us she looked like she had something up her sleeves
Come on Lele get what you want so we can go I told my daughter as I watched my wife disappear out the door.

3 hours later.
Pulling up to my house Anna was home. She had her car parked next to my truck which was werid because she always parked in the yard.
Getting out with my daughter she looked upset but then again scared.

Going in the house Anna had Kelly Price playing on the radio. I knew she was mad because she had the music on and it's smelled like cleaning product. Going into the kitchen it was so clean it looked like we just moved in.

Hearing the dryer and washer machine running she had clothes washing
Walking upstairs I could hear her vacuuming the kids room. Walking to our door the room was so nicely clean. Anna had OCD she deep clean all the time. The house was so clean you could literally eat out off the floor.

Removing my clothes I had left my shoes at the door because she didn't allow shoes in the house period.

Why are you here? She asked walking in our room. Man don't started I warned. No you get out you need to go somewhere now. She said. Girl long as I pay that Payment every 1st of the month I ain't going no where I said going into the bathroom. She had me fucked up. I loved her but I thought she was cheating and that shit was real and until she prove me wrong I wasn't giving in or up on the pressure I was applying on her. She would tell on her self if she's cheating.

After showering I put on my basketball shorts and a tank top. I was getting ready to chill around the house until I heard someone outside. Looking out our front window I seen the 3 chicks from across the street outside playing with the waterholes. Deciding to shoot hoops with my sons I put on my basketball shoes . Come on boys let play ball I said helping the twins with their shoes.

Maybe going outside was to just give me a reason to look at other bitches. My wife was cheating and until she be real I was gonna play with her ass. If she was cheating I don't think I'll leave her, I really don't know what I'll do.

Going outside we played ball. My boys was happy just to he around me, so you know I had to be in their life as much as possible

Shooting hops I knew the girls use to always watch but today they where our cheerleaders. I didn't think nothing of it ,I just felt like their just being friendly and shit.

Chasing the ball as it bounce into their yard ,probably was the worst thing that happen. Chasing the ball the one girl😥, Karen picked it up first. Looking up at her she had on some yellow booty shorts and a bra. Her peanut butter skin was glowing and her long weave blew in the wind.

Th-Thank you I said looking in her eyes. You are welcome sexy she said. Hugging me ,it shock me because I wasn't expecting it. Lord this girl smell so good and her arms around me felt better. But what the fuck I was doing?? My wife was right across the street but maybe this is pay back.

Thanking her again we just looked at each other.
Fuck I moaned about to turn to walk away. I can't fuck with this girl but I want to. But I'm so horny and I would love to taste her.

Come on boys someone said from behind me. Turning to look into my wife eyes. She looked to be so untouched or bother. That shit wasn't good at all. I have been saying she was cheating and look at me. I'm in a bitch face. Walking back to the house with my kids She looked to be so calm.

Going into the house behind her I watched her enter the kitchen with both boys. Washing their hands she made the kids sit to the tablet.
Putting the food in front of them she sat in front of them and begin to eat.

Damn I had guess we are not gonna to disgust this I said to myself as I went into the pots to fix my food.

After fixing my plate I sat next to Jason and ate it was so silent it didn't sound right.
😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

6 days after our fight and her seeing me talk to the girl across the street, she had went to get her tubes tied yesterday and was on bed rest and it was hell because she didn't allow me to help her at. Her cousin Shannon braided her hair down for her the day before she had the surgery then she left and went back home.

Can I get you some soup? I asked her as she laid in bed. Nope I'm good she said looking at me. I knew she was upset with me but I was just looking.