Petty

Mmmhh fucking her from the back she threw the ass back and I caught it.
Baby girl knew how to ride dick,take dick and suck dick.
She had that good pussy and I loved the taste of it.

After we made love for hours she was now sleep. Getting out of her bed I put my clothes back on. I need to go see my princess.

Entering her room she was laying across the bed with Danny. Danielle was Anna best friend. It use to be Danielle,Nancy and Anna they where the three migos.
Hey Jay she said standing as Lele jumped on me. What's good Danny? I replied as I hugged my spoiled baby , she was a rotten brat.
Daddy I'm hungry can we go eat? Lele asked. Um yeah what you want? Daddy longhorn please she begged. Babygirl was spoiled I'm telling you.

Yeah but momma sleep I said as Danny looked at me. I knew she knew I had just fucked her best friend
So daddy mommy want mind please she begged. Alright princess come on. I could never tell my girl no she was my baby
Danny can you tell Tatanna when she wakes up I took Leanna?
Umm sure I will she said going into the other room. I think she was staying with Tatanna and my daughter.
3 hours later
After eating I took my daughter home with me. She was so sleepy she went straight to bed. Showering and getting in bed ,Anna had a nigga sleepy
Getting on Ig is when the petty shit started

Single then these one dollar bills (lelemommy1987)Oh so you single?(I posted)Feeling upset I kinda felt used

Oh so you single?(I posted)
Feeling upset I kinda felt used. Calling her I need to talk to her.
She wasn't picking up my calls, so I went live and went back petty with her

Tagging her in the video Lord knows she was finna give me the business.

Moments later
So you think this is funny she yelled over the phone. Man girl you put how single you was so what you talking about? I yelled back. You fucked me and left me stupid,that's all you ever done for me is beat my pussy up and leave she cried.
Listen I took our daughter for dinner you was sleep. I explained
Yeah and you didn't ask if I wanted to go or even call me once you was finish she scream. It's good I'm sorry for even fucking you she said as she ended the call .

Feeling wrong I called her back but she forwarded my calls. Texting her I was sorry I felt bad.
Next day.

Looking at her IG she was showing out

Early morning at my pool. Cried over a nigga who never wanted me. Thanks baby daddy for showing me what you really wanted.@jason200
Replying back I had to get her off the petty shit.
Man listen girl get ready I'm on my way to take you to breakfast. This is petty sweet heart I didn't mean to make you cry.

Not waiting for a response  I got up, jumping in the tub & I did my morning care.

2 hours
Kissing her neck as I pinned her up to her kitchen wall. Don't trip on me, baby girl just wanted to go to dinner. I knew you was sleeping I didn't want to wake you,it wasn't nothing like you taking it I cleared up. She was crying and I couldn't understand why I did not know it was that bad but after asking my brother and her brother they said it looked like I just fucked and left. I wanted to be there I wanted to be with her at this point so I needed to fix it

I don't want to get hurt. I need you to be real with me. If you not trying to be with me make that clear she said as I held her hands she still wore this nasty bathing suit.

I do we can take it slow ,so you can get use to me and I get use to you I whisper as I played with her hands.