Anna

Anna you need to get dress and come on.
You have a daughter to care for, my granny Bella said as she turned my lights on in my room.

My name is Tatanna Taylor, I'm a 18 year old graduate from Tampa Bay tech here in Tampa. I have a 5 year old daughter name Leyanna. Yes I have a 5 year old at 18, I had her at 13 by my brothers best friend Jason.
The nigga was 19 when I was 13 and he basically fucked me and left me big and pregnant.

Jason was now 24 and moved the fuck on. He was dating this dumb bitch name Renee, the hoe hate my guts. Because I was his baby momma but it wasn't like that. Jason was drunk one night and I was being young and dumb and wanted to fuck with him.
He was my first,I honestly didn't think it would of went that way. I thought it was just gonna be him kissing on me and shit but unfortunately we had bad sex and I end up pregnant. He denied Lele until she was 2 then my granny made him get a DNA test.

My brother wasn't talking to me still, he said I was being a lil hoe and I fucked his homeboy, so he wasn't fucking with me. He would get my daughter stuff but that's it.

Jason couldn't stand me and I could not stand his bitch ass either.

*******************************************
No you can bring her back tonight ,I yelled at Jason as he took our daughter from me. No I'm bringing her back Tuesday like I do every week.

Don't get me wrong since he started taking care of our daughter ,he has been awesome. She had everything, he made sure she dressed and had all the clothes, shoes and toys she wanted.

But he wanted her around his step kids and I didn't want her around Renee, she was a bitch. But My baby loved her but she didn't like me and it was clear.

Man listen Tatanna you can't tell me when to bring my child back ,he yelled as he looked at me. You need to go put some clothes on and go lay down some fucking where. Ah nigga don't have time for your dumb ass. He said as my brother looked at me.
Whatever stupid you need to mind your fucking business and bring my baby back tonight.
You will have her the whole time I'm in school for the first three months with me seeing her only on the weekends, You just want to be nasty I yelled as he looked at me.

Man you don't leave until next week he yelled back as I went to pull on his car door. No the fuck , I leave Sunday I yelled as I unbuckle my daughter. Looking at me crazy he looked like he was in shock.
I was leaving my daughter for 3 months to go to college. I was a honor student with a baby. I ain't play about my grades, I went to school until my water broke.
I got accepted into BETHUNE-COOKMAN with a full scholarship. My plan was to go to school for 4 years, I was gonna come home every weekend to be with my baby.

Sitting on the car he looked at me hug and kissed my baby. I also got accepted to be on the dancerette team. I was to happy but I was gonna miss my girl.

I didn't know you was leaving this soon. I guess she can just stay with you until you leave he said as he looked at me.
Looking at him I could not stand him but I had a lil love for him because he was a good daddy to our daughter.

Sunday
Come on give me kiss I cooed to my daughter as she hugged me. I braided my baby hair up into a ponytail with beads and I took her shopping for toys and clothes.
My grandma had old money she spoiled the shit out of us so I was able to provided for my child or should I say she was able to provided for us.
My parents both was alive but my momma was in Georgia with her husband and my father was in New Jersey with his family. My brother Don and me moved with my grandma once my father and momma divorced they lost rights to us because both of the motherfuckers was on drugs .

Mommy love you I cried as I hugged my baby. Momma will see you Friday night after I get out of class. You have to call me every night and you have to say your prayers every night I cooed as she cried with me. I loved my girl but I knew I had to get a education to make it right for her. I need to be the best parent alive.

 I need to be the best parent alive

Jason

Tatanna

Tatanna

Don

Jean

Jean