😮😮😮

Anna
Bitch why this tranny got my babydaddy as his screensaver On Ig I asked Toya my college roommate as I sat in her gym with her.  I had started working out 3 weeks ago because I wanted to tone the body and lose the weight.

Bitch whatttt??? Yes girl omg I know he ain't gay. Shit I hope I sadly said as he is texting me to ask me to come on a date with him tomorrow night but I'm afraid because I know it's feelings there for him but if he swinging on the other team I can't do nothing about that but love him as a kids father.

But how couldn't I know? We been rocking for years but then again he could of been using me as his cover up. Ughhh I scream as I walked out the gym.

Jason
Dang you already trying to go to the gym? I asked Tatanna as she picked my kids up from me.
My boys was only 7 weeks and she was so ready to workout.

Annnd??? You're always in the gym so why I can't be she question?
I guess you can I said as I looked at her sexy body.

After she got the kids she was out. 

This girl was a tease but I enjoyed her present she was everything. 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
So bruh you think this really going to work? Don said as I looked around the 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house that I had purchased.  My idea was to get Anna and my kids to move in with me and started a family.

The only thing that was off was we wasn't together.
Check it, we had 4 kids 12,3 and 7weeks why the hell we wasn't together?

Yeah man I think it should work. Shit I'm single, she single and we good together I cleared up as I put the rose on the kitchen table.
I had the house fully done.

Two hours later.
So this might be a lil to much. But I had went and got a diamond ring to propose. My momma said I was rushing it and my daddy said I was crazy but hey who or what could it hurt?

Hiring this fire as chef I had him cook garlic potatoes, lobster and Asparagus with and a strawberry  cheesecake.

I had invited her to the new house on a date and it took her a while to replied but she agreed.

30 mins later and it was time to see her sexy ass. Ah nigga had the music playing, candles lit and the house looking sexy.

Watching her twist up to the door looking so sexy I wanted to jump on her and eat her so nicely but I was gonna be a gentlemen.

Hey pretty I cooed as she looked me up and down. Hi handsome she replied hugging me. You look and smell good I flirted as she looked in my eyes.

Same to you, you look nice she smile.
So come in let me show you around. Okay she agreed as I watched that ass bounce.

Omg this is pretty she whisper as I showed her all upstairs.  Thank you ,thank you I applauded as I walked behind her.
How the house was made the master bed room was downstairs but it was huge and it connect with the outside patio.

Going downstairs we looked at the kitchen and the living room.
Walking  into the master suite her eyes lit up. Omg this is so big she said looking like a child in a chocolate factory.

You like? Yes she cooed walking straight into this big ass closet. Wow she said as she looked into it.  This is big enough for all my stuff she said, kinda of losing me. But it was but I knew she was just joking. So I went alone with her.
Shit you can move in with me if you let me be your man I said walking behind her.
Uh if you was single maybe she said rolling her eyes like she was mad.

Walking out the closet I wondered why she said that but I had to correct her I have been single for awhile  now.

I am single I said as she walked into the kitchen. Since when? She question.  Since the day you had my boys I said helping her take a seat. Um that's not what Ig said she smartly said as I sat cross from her.
That's not true,the only women I need in my life is you,my girls,and my mom I confirmed being honest. Okay who said it was a female? She said rudely..
Man Tatanna don't fucking play with me I warned giving her a nasty stare.

I'm not playing she seriously said playing with her phone. Passing me the phone,  my eyes looked at myself laying in bed

 Passing me the phone,  my eyes looked at myself laying in bed

#daddieshome and waiting on this tranny pussy #jasonlyrixs.

What the fuck I loudly yelled looking at her.
Right she said standing to her feet.
Man I aint gay baby and you know that shit I said stood to walk towards her. She had me fucked up and I was finna show her how straight I was.