Feelings

I feel really threaten,this nigga was out and he is telling me he is gonna kill me. I told my boss as he looked at me shock.
How the fuck did he get out???
Tatanna we don't know. I think it was a early release, but we promise he will not get out no more. He is now facing a gun charge plus he broken his restraining order you had on him. So he will get at least 10 years. So you don't have to stress about this clown, Larry my boss said.

Now if Jenny call tell her I'm out the offices for the week and I'll be back next week and I'll see you later, okay baby girl???
Larry was the best boss but he was a hoe. His wife name was Jenny, she was very sweet but she couldn't have no kids and I think that is why he was doing her wrong. He would lie and say he is out of the country for business so he could cheat.

After the barbershop fight Don went to jail for resisting arrest and Jean went to jail all beat up for a lot of shit that would get him a lot of time. What really happened with his case was I didn't show up to court, I sat in my car in the parking lot for three hours .I was so afraid of him I just couldn't testify or nothing. I didn't want to see him.They gave him 5 years but I guess the bitch had time served.

I had to tell Jason the truth and now he isn't talking to me. He feel I was trying to protect Jean when I really was just afraid if him.

Pulling up to his mom house his car was there . I missed the dick and our relationship even though we had just started over, I loved him
Knocking on the door he quickly opened.
Hi, I come to get the girls, I said looking at the huge print in his pants. I made it knowing that I didn't like him wearing sweat pants but we wasn't together so he could wore what he wanted.

You ain't gonna say hello or ask me how was my day?? He asked as he looked at me.
I said Hi Jason,you have been mean this whole week I gave up on the craziness. I said as he stared at me.

Man you can't give up on something you fucked up. You know I love you and I keep it real with you. All I asked you to Do is keep it 💯 with me. He said almost sounding like he wanted to yelled .
Pulling my hips he had me pinned up against the door.
Kissing my neck he was very rough. Pulling me into the house. I noticed both girls sleep.

Taking me into his old room he was not playing with me. He ripped my thong off and pushed me on the bed, I had to reverse the strip on him. I couldn't let him just dog me.
Coming up I removed his boxers,dropping straight to my knees. I licked the head of the dick then ate the dick until I could eat no more.
Fucking my mouth he was enjoying him self as I left the dick wet and sloppy.

Slurping and licking I did my thing.
I love youuuuu he moaned as he looked down at me. Damn girl he said picking me up.
You think you finna just come try me?? Pushing me back in the bed he laid the dick right in me.

Closing my eyes as the dick beat the pussy up. I love the feeling of a nice hard dick in me.That was the thing with Jean,He fucked me so good at first I felt in love.
But he started to just take the pussy afterwards.

hmm ahh I moaned as he is going in, I love this sweet pussy, you gonna learn not to play with me he whisper as he fucked me.

The dick was so good and big I let him control the sex all the time. Daddy dick game was strong.

45 mins later
So that's what it is?? I cried as he help me put the kids in the car.
Yeap that's how it is . You not finna lie to me he said as I turned the car a/c on for my daughter's. Okay and I'm said I was sorry please don't do me like that. I'm sorry I cried pulling on him.

Nope go man, go home,when you tell me the truth then I'll see if I want to be with you he yelled. I did I yelled as he pulled from me. I was afraid. So why you lied ??he yelled all in my face .  Because I didn't want you to think this. Please just believe me.
Nah you wanted that nigga free,I seen all the letters he wrote you. Yes that I never replied to I explained.
Man If I be with you now I ain't gonna trust you and all we gonna do is fight and shit so let it just be. If we for each other then we will be together he said looking at me meanly.
I didn't have shit to say. I did lie but it was just to protect myself .