GachaVerse Theory(?)

Okay, so if you're part of the Facebook Gachaverse Group, you would've seen teasers by many artists.

In other words, HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE-

ahem.

Anyway, I think I might have gotten a few clues on a character or two.

SO, I'm gonna talk about Navika Tatjana (aka NamelessActor on Instagram)'s character, Jack Wallance!

So, who is he? Well, according to the teaser, Jack is one of 5 units themed after 'Victorian Matrix'. Hence, expect Victorian-or possibly steampunk? I'm sorry, I'm bad at clothes XD-styled characters.

Ok, now more on the Character.

I don't think I've seen the first four yet

I don't think I've seen the first four yet. However, we've seen Jack waaay before this teaser came up.

Where, you may ask? From...
.

.

..

...a Gacha Resort entry.

Yes, my dear friends. I only paid attention to Jack because of Gacha Resort.

Another thing is, Jack's piece is the only one with a red eye.

That, according to another comment on the Facebook post/teaser, is Jill. What is Jill? No idea, all the creator said was that Jill is a shadow.

So, my guess is that Jill is a shadow, whispering into his mind, possibly turning him into what he is today; a hitman/ serial killer.

I'm also guessing that Jill used to be his sister, or at the very least someone close to him. Because 'Jack and Jill' and because no spirit would just:

Spirit:*Latches onto human* *Tries to make human do immoral things like arson, murder, the usual.*

Human: Oh ok im just gonna listen to this random malicious spirit who wants me to kill n stuff lol.

I'm pretty sure anyone in their right of mind knows better than that. You'd probably try to save yourself somehow. Unless the spirit is someone you know well in your life.

Cliche, but probably true.

Welp, that's all. Next is another Kilios story, followed by that one insane water unit.