Reaperess Magy

Natsuki is awe-JUSTMONIKAJUSTM
ONIKAJUSTMONIKAJUSTMO-
Oh wait, wrong fandom.
Warning:Spoilers for DDLC.
Request: @LeMaster01
~~
"(Y/N), look! Someone left me a bowl of Halloween candy all for me! Isn't Cykopath the best?" she giggled, devouring the candy.

You smiled, although you wanted to strangle somebody. You had spent your Gems buying the candy and a cute bowl for the occasion. You wrote a confession letter on it as well!

"Why didn't I just sign my name on the paper..."you grumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

Magy cocked her head sideways but didn't persue the matter. Instead, she decided to discuss a different topic. After keeping the candy for later, that is.

"Hey, isn't today your live stream?" Magy asked.

You nodded and set up the equipment. "Yep, and you're my special guest!"

Magy squealed in delight and immediately sat down next to you. "Awesome~! But...what are we doing?"

You winked at her, then started the live stream.

"What's up everybody? I'm (Youtube Name) and this is Magy. Today, we're gonna play Doki Doki Literature Club!"

Magy had a great time playing voice actress for Yuri, Sayori and Monika. Let's face it, she would have a blooming career in the voice acting industry.

However, after Sayori's suicide, you were one of the 'lucky' ones to get the ghost menu.

"HOLY S***! This is awesome!" you both said in unison.

The live chat exploded in excitement and swearing. Mostly swearing.

Since you found it kinda unsettling, you exited the game, only to see a close-up picture of Monika's face for a second.

If that wasn't scary enough, you were on the Natsuki ending.

"PLAY WITH ME!!!"

Then, Natsuki's neck snapped and she ran to the screen. You screamed and fell off your chair while Magy's eyes widened slightly.

Overall, the experience was fun, but kinda exhausting. Magy crashed onto a couch and curled up like a cat.

"I'm tiiiireddd..."she complained.

You ruffled her hair affectionately. "Alright then, go to sleep."

~~
HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT EVERYONE'S NAME THAT ENDS WITH 'I' DIES IN DDLC?!? (Except the protagonist)