Stories

Sup! It's not another x reader, sorry. I have no requests to cover left, so request someone!

Anyway, I have published a few more books with a decent plot. Feel free to read them and give constructive criticism.

Currently out
-Summoners
A crossover book involving teenaged Ib, Viola, Mary and Ellen. Originally, they are all saving the worlds against their will. Until they realise how meaningful this action is to the characters. After all, they have humanity as well, even if it's just a shred. (Ib x The Witch's House x Gacha World)

-School Life as a Kid in Enterprise
I originally created this because I thought I could finish it within a year with all the funny and relatable stuff that happens in a Singaporean student's life :')

Upcoming(Possibly?)
-DJ Lyte x Reader(I like this guy a lot whOOPS-)

-Jack Ace x ???
(Undecided, but I have a plot in mind) Stories aren't fair. They're said to be told by the winners but honestly? It all depends on the narrator.

-Fifth Star Arising
How much are you willing to sacrifice for your country when it needs you the most?

-How Far?
A young adult looks for safety in the post-apocalyptic Earth with two kids whilst avoiding the Enemy. Along the way, they are exposed to different ideologies, including radicalised people and homophobes.

Comment on the stories that draw you in the most!

Also, new cover!

Also, I'm going through End-of-Year examinations. RIP my drawings :'(.