DJ Lyte

YUSUKEKIRA IS AWESOME*Screeching* U-Um, I mean, please check out Yusukekira's covers because they are heavenly. ^^
AlsoIpublishedabookaboutReddoxcalled'Avaricia'.
~~~
"Hey, (Y/N)! A company asked you to make a PV for each song in your album."

You sat up on the couch eagerly. "Seriously?"

Lyte leaned on the couch and nodded. "They said they'll start off with the Yusukekira songs next Tuesday. Congrats, by the way."

The next month was a whirlwind of excitement, sweat, choreography and hard work. After a particular session, you met up with Lyte over a cup of hot chocolate and red velvet.

"How's the songs going along?" he asked, fiddling with the straw.

"I love the process but it's pretty intensive. How about you?"

He looked away shyly. "W-Well...business is okay, but I have absolutely nothing to do on Valentine's day. It's my day off, though. I'm gonna watch anime all day and be a hermit."

You almost spewed out red velvet in surprise. "Seriously? I'd kill a person for that! I have to perform though."

You sat back in your seat, musing over a possibility. "Lyte, do you want to come over to see what goes on? I mean, you don't need to."

"Cool! I'd love to see what you do."

Thanks to that, you trained harder. On the day itself, Lyte arrived just like he promised.

"Happy belated birthday, (Y/N)- whoa..."

He trailed off as he saw you in the costume.

"Hi, Lyte! You came pretty early. I'm guessing you're a lyte sleeper."

Lyte groaned. "(Y/N), please. Anyway, here's your belated birthday present!"

You opened it up to reveal a pretty anklet with silver stars. "Wow, it's beautiful-"

"But not as beautiful as you."

You looked at Lyte. "Thank you, Lyte! That's super-sweet of you!"

Just then, the director called for the people to get ready. You turned to Lyte, put the anklet on and hugged him.

"Lyte 'em up, sweetie."

You frowned in confusion, ignoring the pun. "Sweetie?"

"Yep, 'cause I love you!"

You smiled. "I love you too...as a friend."

You giggled at his crestfallen expression. Realising that you were joking, he pouted. "Don't toy with my feelings, (Y/N)!"

"Haha, don't worry. You're the lyte of my life." You joked, dashing off.

"(Y/N)!"