HELL 48:Went Missing

Start from the beginning

"Damn!Hindi ko na kaya!"

napasabunot nalang ako sa sarili kong buhok,Nilunok ko na ang pride ko I even kneel down before her sister to tell me where she is but she didn't also know I begged and begged but no progress I tried finding her but I really can't....

I've been restless and sleepless  complete mess now I understand what my friends are feeling right now. and for an unknown reasson a single tear falled from my eyes I think I'm starting to loose hope just how I'm starting to loose the happiness in me...

"T*ng*na drama mo axel -.-"

Inis na sabi ko saka tumayo na sa kama I have no time to waste up here I have to find her.

****

Damn I can't find her....

Napailing nalamang ako kailangan ko syang mahanap,wait why do I have to find her anyway?nababaliw na talaga ako,Is it because of the agreement?well in the first place gusto ko lang malaman ang lahat ng tungkol sakanya.

'Oo nga kahit nga paboritong pagkain,bulaklak at kulay inalam mo ehh..sekreto pala yun?nakatulong ba sa paga alam mo kung sino sya?'

A part my mind said damn baliw na talaga ako!

 I discovered why hell started this war,I think there's traitors in the blood org. and hell started this war to break their plans and to make a move so why bring the balance back if it'll just help the enemies,for now we will only find the queens location to join forces with them we want to destroy the traitors.

then why am I finding heaven?dapat nagfofocus ako sa paghahanap ng hint!

"okay...

I'm gonna find heaven first makakapaghintay ang hints"

[Third Person Point Of View]

***Hell's Hide Out

"So still no signs of her?"