HELL 39:Dinner (PART 2)

Yung napatili ako bigla nung makita ko tong picture na to haha

Me belike:KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH OMG!OMG!OMG!SANA AKO NALANG SI YOONA WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

THEM:HUUUYY!INGAY MO!

haha okay sheyrrr lang XD

Dedicated nga pala kay Fuchsia_Maiden

halooooo school meeyyyttt!haha naloka ako dun sa pag gala natin haha sampalin naba natin yang kasama mo?iniinsulto kasexyhan natin ehh haha joke peace po ^O^v

***

[Third Person's Point Of View]

"hmmm....she really seems familiar it seems like I somewhat saw her before"

Mr Evans say as he study heaven's face while the two of them is watching alya,rena,nino,axel and heaven get along in the living room.

"You know what if you'd just put a natural red hair color and a cold ocean blu eyes?I think she would be really look alike with her a lot in our younger days,she seems like her younger version if she had those red hair and blue eyes?I would think she's her daughter at first glance"

Allyssa's mother said making mr evans think of it.

"Hahah yeah they do look a like but I guess that's just a simple coincidence her with her child died 13 years ago and that heaven girl with axel is a lopez"

Mr evans said making mrs evans nods her head.

"But you know what?I still can't believe our axel bought a girl and they're not even in a relationship hmm she must be really special and you know what?I think I like her to be our future daughter in law"