HELL 27:Bitch Friends

A/n:Yung tipong binilang ko sa isip ko lahat idadagdag kong chapters ng story nato from chapter 26 to epilogue tapos nagulat ako kasi umabot na ako ng chapter 107 bago mag epilogue sa dami ng revelations at mystery na nakatago sa story na to?gaawwwwdd!gehh kaya yan hahaha ^O^

kayo ba kung sakaling magkaganun nga willing ba kayong maghintay?haha dami ehh may kanya kanya kasing mistery ang bawat characters dito well I think yung ibang characters makikisawsaw lang talaga ang role dito haha XD 

***

[Third Person's Point Of View]

napailing nalamang si heaven saka malalim na napabuntong hininga pag alis ni axel.

"Who am I fooling?I have no rights to be happy...Unless I'm done with my goal I can't be trully happy but I guess I will not be able to be happy"

She murmured then removed her contact lenses as she cried.River of tears are falling from her cold blue eyes napayuko nalamang syang napasandal sa bench na inuupuan nya saka then her hand just turned into fist as she remembers everything happened,but then some memory just popped out of her mind.

'Don't live according to your past,forgive,forget and look forward to the future'

"Is that how really life works?"

"Yes that's what my mother said so don't be mad and forgive that kid already okay?"

"Okay!"

"Thanks for being a friend to me...knight" 

"And I will always be at your side my princess"

a bitter smile formed in her lips.

"Liar...I can't look forward into the future,unless the pain stop and past stop hunting me and that will never happen unless I punish them unless I make them pay and taste my wrath"

again she murmured with a cold emotionless tone enough to make anyone run into fear.

she just heaved a deep heavy sigh as she close her eyes and rest them for awhile.

"It's getting late I bet samantha is being really paranoid at this time tsk"

she said while shooking her head putting back her contact lenses she was about to go home when she saw a very familiar figure not that far away from where she is.

"are you okay mister?"

she asked while smiling at him a real smile.