HELL 22:Another Hint

*The Kings Of Underground world and Fukuda University*(Dark Thanatos)

Jang Geun Suk - Axel Knight Evans(Death)

Nam Joo Hyuk - Vladimir Evans (Phantom)

Shin Won Ho - Kurt Hunters (Night)

Lee Min Ho - Kyle Dela Vega (Demon)

****

[Third Person Point Of View]

*Dark Thanatos Underground Head Quarters*

"3 years ago we were allied to find the missing queens,solve hell's mysterious death and stop the great war that war that her death started but we just found out that it's just a fake death but after that night they gone missing again while the war still continues the four organization loosing it's balance.So basically our Leads are...that 6 mystic messengers of HELL the closest group to that queen her main underlings. Black Rose no one really knows even us where organization she came from but she is always spotted in underground world where four organizations usually gathering together before but I think she really has no organization but just serves as hell's eyes and ears a help to watch out those organizations,Mist of gangster world,huntress of mafia world,Dark Prince of yakuza world and Midnight phanter of assasin world they are all just watching and observers of those worlds,the sixth one is still unknown and just like black rose this sixth member's organization is also a mystery this sixth member is actually the leader 'Rouge' we don't actually know what gender this leader is and this group is actually protected by hell but the question is how did she do that?How can she surpass the technology and fukuda and even white families?those 2 is the number one in the list of  welthiest familliers whole wide world unless she has an access of those two unbeatable families that she managed to surpass them but which family?"

Axel Explained to the other kings.

"other leads are that white half demon seal in both envelopes they gave us as a hint first the lamp second is that golden hour glass with white sand on it the code engraved did you found out what it is?"

tanong ni vlad kay kyle.

'that bench in that mall...13th floor where mist left the tracking device that is also the place where I saw them in their last moment that last moment....'