Chapter 44 Old Friends Meet Again

Dedicated CBSaineAquinde
Soundtrack: River Of Tears by Alessia Cara

Everything seems fine when we got here.. of course aside from our crashed plane, the bad guys on the bus and now here in our new school. The lords of this school seem to have a good time playing us. It's okay with me but with Helen? C'mon, she's the type of girl you cannot easily bow down to you. I would love to fight them but Trixie is here she must not see that I'm fighting with these boys. I glanced at her place again to find out that she's also staring at me.

I sighed backing away my stare while leaning on the chair. Tapping my fingers at the table, this habit is so damn familiar especially when I'm pissed and annoyed. Marcus impatiently waited for his members to attack us.

"Stop those morons! Beat them!" He hissed.

Before they can hold us Helen breaks the silence. "Have you watched this movie? The agents, the ever unique weapons like the umbrella, ballpen?"

"Igsy, Merlin, and Charlie, you bet!" Harper butted in telling the main characters of the movie. Well, they're talking about the Kingsman movie. "Right Ada? What's the golden rule?"

We're talking casually as if we're not going to be beaten by lords of this school. Even other students can't believe that we're talking normally. The group of Shia even laughed because of it. What? Hindi ba kami pwedeng mag-usap ng matino bago man lang kami bogbugin? Oh. That's unfair.

"I don't remember" Tumingin ako sa gawi nila Trixie at tiningnan ang katabi nito, she wore a headband on her head, she has small tiny eyes that maybe if she smiles it will disappear but it won't leave the aura that she exceeds confidence. Napasipol naman si Harper dahil sa sagot ko.

"Hey you. Cover her eyes." Nabigla ito at masama akong tiningnan. Kumonot naman ang noo ng ilan dahil sa sinabi ko. They were confused that I know one of thier queens.

"Why would I bit.." kinuha ko ang tinidor na ginamit ni Helen at mabilis itong hinagis sa kanya. Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin dahil sa pamumutla ng mukha nito, naitusok ang tinidor isang pulgada mula sa ulo niya. Napalunok ito ng ilang beses saka may tumulong luha dito. Scared huh. The canteen was made of woods as its walls but the rest was made of concrete, the ceiling, the floor, the windows. Napaatras naman ng ilang hakbang ang kagrupo ni Marcus. Even the students was shocked of what I just did.

"Are you okay Vientiane? Oh god!" Stone girl asked immediately. Napatango naman ng sunod-sunod ang kinausap nitong Vientiane at saka pinunasan ang mga luha. She even glanced at the students if they saw that she shed a tears. My bad.

"Now. Cover. Her. Eyes." I said again emphasizing every word. She almost jump and decided to cover the eyes of Trixie. Pilit namang tinatanggal ng isa ang kamay ng kaibigan nito pero mas diniinan nito ang pagkakatakip.

"Who are you to command her like that!" One of the girls again in the group of Stone girl. She's like a mannequin, slim but totally pretty. Halos manlisik ang mga mata nito sa akin dahil sa ginawa ko sa kaibigan nila. Tumalikod naman si Stone at sinenyasan si Marcus.

"What are you waiting for dumbass!" She whispered. Really. Trying to protect her name ahh.

"Who do you think I am?" I just smiled at her sheepishly. "I think I remembered the golden rule now, Erinyes," I said whispering the last part they both laughed.

"Manners maketh man," we said in unison. Pagkatapos naming sabihin yun ay saka naman sila sumugod sa amin. There were 9 of them actually but only 8 of them attacked us, excluding Marcus that was proudly sitting one meter away from us. He even smiled arrogantly at that Stone girl. Let's see if you can still smile after this.