The final A/N

Author:Hey guys! Yeah the story has come to an end...BUT DON'T BE UPSET! I'm making a second story!! A continuation of this one! You'll find out what's in Sans mind and be living a great life! Everything is all planned out in my head, though just because it's planned out, doesn't mean it'll be published very soon. I hope you all enjoyed this story, if you did be sure to tell me in the comments and tell me if you want the second book. It'll be better, trust me. I'm also going to make a 'story' that is the Dancetale crew off set! It's always lots of fun off set with these boneheads!

Sans: STOP STEALING MY PUNS HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!

Author: this is a story in which I am all powerful....I'LL STEAL YOUR GOSH DANG PUNS IF I WANT TO!

Sans: oh just you wait until we get off set!

Author: don't hurt meeeee ;-; Y/N get him under controoooollll

Y/N: Sans it's just a pun...

Sans: it's my pun thoooo ;-;

Papyrus: I SWEAR YOU ALL ACT LIKE TODDLERS!

Y/N: as if you don't, especially off set...

Papyrus: SHHH!*covers Y/N's mouth* NO TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS OFF SET!

Sans: can we all just author to stop using my puns? That'd be great..

Author: but I likes da punzzzz

Sans: oh ho ho ho really now?

Y/N: *pushes Sans off set* no, we don't need any of that right now thank you...

Sans in the distance: YAY! OFF SET! WOOP WOOP!*runs around*

Undyne: wow....

Alphys: Anyways g-guys w-w-we h-hope you all enjoyed the story and want another o-one..

Sans off set:*dumps a bag of marshmallows on the rest of the cast*

Author: I SAID TO LEAVE THOSE ALONE!

Sans off set: AND I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE MY PUNS ALONE! WE'RE EVEN NOW!

Author: that's it!*runs after Sans*

Alphys:*burried in marshmallows*

Undyne: here let me help...*picks Alphys up out of the pile*

Chara: it'd be better if these things were dipped in chocolate...OH BY THE WAY FRISK HAS SOMETHING TO SAY EVERYONE!

Everyone:*gets closer to Frisk*

Frisk:*takes in a deep breath* thank you all very much for reading this story, we hope you all want to see more from us all and want a new story...*adorable af eyes* pwease wike us enough to wanna s-see more from us...

Everyone: awww...

Frisk:*goes back to being mute and closes her eyes again* 

Author: *walks back on set with marshmallows stuck in her hair* alright everyone say bye...

Everyone: BYE CANDY KITS!

Sans:*throws marshmallows at the readers* WOOP WOOP!!