Can you speak clearer?

U.F Sans went to walk closer to you but your Sans quickly lifted his hand in the air and looked as if he was going to summon something.U.F Sans quickly stopped himself.You saw that his gold tooth was shining."Oh-Ho so it's battle you want huh?Well then it's a battle you'll get!"U.F Sans exclaimed.Your Sans had one of his eyes were glowing bright blue.The other Sans had one red eye.Both had their hands up.U.F Sans used the same type of magic as your Sans did at the "party" only the flame was red and so was your soul."you're gonna want to move outta the way sweetheart."he moved to the complete other side of the room.'SWEETHEART?!AWW HECK NAW!'you thought.Then he released you.You were now against a wall by some punch and snacks.You grabbed some of [Y/F/S](your favorite snack.)And ate a little of it.Then another Sans came out of nowhere.

He had a propeller hat on,sunglasses that spelled 'fresh' on them,the rest of his clothing was like a clown or something."heyo what's up?"he asked.You wanted to laugh at his clothing but thought it would be rude so you didn't."Nothing much.."you held out your hand and he shook it."I'm underfresh Sans by da way"he smirked and it sent a chill down your spine.But you returned his comment and told him"I'm Y/N"you smiled brightly.He laughed and you stood puzzled,but knowing Sans you had a feeling his next comment was going to be a pun or joke."woah kiddo turn that pretty smile of yours down, you might of just blind me."he laughed quietly.You stood puzzled you weren't a kid you were 19 about to turn 20,you weren't a kid.Despite him saying 'kiddo' you still blushed lightly which made him smile and another chill went down your spine."heh well I'm not actually a kid I'm 19."you scratched the back of your neck.You both stood there for a moment talking,joking,and he sometimes gave you a compliment.

You were in the middle of a conversation when you heard."ALL RIGHT I WANT A GOOD CLEAN FIGHT GOT IT?!"you turned your head immediately and saw a Papyrus was a ref for the fight that was about to happen between your Sans and U.F sans.You went to run and jump in front of them to stop the fight.But Underfresh Sans grabbed your wrist."You don't know how strong those guy's attacks are,you'd probably die with one hit yo!"he tightened his grip.You then felt your soul shining,it was a mix of yellow/justice and green/kindness."I have to stop them from fighting!Now let go!Please!"you exclaimed tears forming on the sides of your eyes.You didn't want your Sans to get hurt or anyone else.He tightened his grip as he stood in awe of your soul.He looked up at you and released your wrist."Alright be careful you adorable ball of sin."he smirked.Sin?You thought.You shrugged it off and your soul became completely yellow.You ran up as you saw two dragon like heads near each Sans about to fire."GASTER BLASTER GO!"they each yelled as you jumped in front of them your soul fading from yellow to pink/fear.

Your eyes squinted you could barely see anything.Then you woke up in black room with white floors.You saw a figure sitting down.it looked like a he.You walked up to him a little frightened you felt your soul pulsing a hot pink but then quickly went back in you.You shook your head knowing it was still pink because your shirt was glowing pink."umm...h-hello?"you asked fearfully.The figure lifted its head and spoke in a really freaky voice,you couldn't understand anything it said."c-can you please s-speak a little clearer?"you asked.You felt your soul shifting from pink to green.In The backround you saw a head like figure in the background bleeding out some thick liquid,it then disappeared.'gross' thought.The figure shook its head 'no'."oh..."you sighed."I uh I hope you don't mind me asking but what's your name?"you asked.He started to do sign language."G-A-S-T-E-R.So your name is Gaster?"you asked after carefully looking at all the symbols.he nodded his head."what's your name?"he signed.you faced palmed."sorry how rude of me..my name is Y/N."you smiled kindly and felt your soul turn a very bright green.It then turned red/determination when you asked,"how do I get out of here?"You really wanted to stop the fight that was happening.

Gaster sighed and signed "we just have to wait.".And so you did you felt your soul turn clear/boredom while you waited.The room then started to fall apart and you saw Gaster sign"farewell for now Y/N"as he smiled creepily."goodbye Gaster."you waved as your soul turned hot pink.You opened your eyes to see that the world was frozen and there was a countdown in your mind.So using this time you made the dragon skulls face directly towards each other so they would just hit one another.Your soul was visible and it was a blinding yellow and green."cut it out soul!"you exclaimed hiding your eyes.The countdown was at zero and the world resumed, your soul however was still blinding.You sighed and ran up to your Sans who looked beat up he trapped you in his embrace.Your soul quickly faded to a green and wasn't bright anymore,it was normal and you couldn't see it."are you ok?"you asked as you kissed his cheek."I'm fine you sinner."He said.You looked up at him and saw it was Underfresh Sans.

You looked around everyone was Underfresh Sans.You held your head and tried to concentrate."come on my little sinner let's go.."he stroked your hair."NO!"you exclaimed grabbing his wrist and then shoving him away as hard as you could.Then everyone stared at you they took off their glasses earlier or something because you saw their eyes,some of them were now Gaster.They all gave you a death stare.You grunted and your soul flashed different colors until it became a dark abyss of black/a murderous ambition, or hate."just no!"You started laughing like a psychopath. You felt you soul become twined in blue cords.You then shot out blue cords from around your fingertips and grabbed all of their souls."not today my puppets!"you exclaimed in a glitchy voice.You made all of them fight each other.You then felt someone shaking you from behind."Y/N calm down and let everyone go!"the person shouted.