~????? P.O.V~ (Part 30)

I was walking down the street,looking for Angel and Moonstar. Why did they leave so soon? Who were they talking to over the phone? I adjusted my flower to where it was sitting perfectly. My tail bobbed as I walked,following their trail. Soon though, I saw two figures that looked as if they were just racing. I approached them,to see if they knew anything.

"H-Hi yeah,I need to know if you've seen some hybrids around here..Angel and Moonstar" I told them. One turned to look at me,she seemed slightly familiar. She was another hybrid,the other turned and I realized he was a monster...a goat like monster. 'Family' I thought,not being serious.

"Yeah,we know them...why do want to know where they are?" The girl hybrid/fox neko asked,sounding kinda shy.

"Well,they're my friends so yeah.also why don't you go mind your own business when it comes to someone's personal life?" I told and asked her being sassy. (Savage)

"Hey come on now guys...let's not start a fight.." The guy/monster said,his voice was so soothing that it made me calm down. I smiled at them,pretending that didn't just happen.

"I'm...i'm sorry I guess" I sighed rubbing my arm.

"I-Its o-ok,I've just been aching to p-pick a fight..but he won't let me..." The girl rubbed her arm,glancing over at the guy.

"O-oh...Ummm -my name is Screw,uh nice to meet 'ya.." I smiled innocently.

"I'm Asriel,this is--" Asriel started,only to be cut off by the girl.

"I-Im Fantasy!" She smiled. I nodded,smiling back.

"Anyways,you seem nice enough. Follow us we can take you to them." Asriel told me.

I followed them down the road until we got to a nice looking house. Fantasy knocked,then opened the door.

"Hello! Hello!" Fantasy yelled.

"Heeeey.." someone in the distance said. Fantasy turned her head to look at Asriel,then caught my eye.

"Hey....now that I think about it...you look,familiar" she trailed her words apart,turning towards me.

"Yeah...you seem familiar too..." I trailed.

"Idiots..." Angel said in the background,walking up to us.

"Who you calling an idiot?!" Fantasy and I jinxed.

"Both of you! You've been with each other and didn't even recognize one another?!" Angel asked slightly yelling now.

"Nope...should we..?" Fantasy asked.

"YES YOU SHOULD!!" Angel screamed. Fantasy and I exchanged looks.

"Can you tell us..?" I asked.

"NO! TELL EACH OTHER YOUR NAMES!" She yelled again. I turned over to Fantasy,who was now cupping her ears so she could block out come of the noise.

"I'm Fantasy Phoenix..." She told me,sounding less shy than before. It took me a moment to process it,but that's when it hit me!

"Fantasy!" I smiled giving her a hug. I backed away,and waited for it to click in her mind too. She looked at my flower and it seemed like it clicked.

"SCREW!!" She yelled smiling,then wrapping me in a hug. She squeezed me a little too tight,and I saw goat boy over there getting jealous. So I pushed her into his arms. They both blushed red,but goat boy tightened his grip around her waist. I smirked at them then turned to Angel,wrapping her in a hug too. I turned back to face goat boy and Fantasy,they were now facing each other and it looked like they were about to kiss. I glanced over at Angel who was now fangirling and looked like she was about to scream.. She ran into the house and I followed to watch what was just about to happen.

"SOOOO COOT!!!!!!!!" She yelled.

~Fantasy's P.O.V~

Asriel was staring at me,like he wanted to say something,like he wanted to do something,but he didn't.... He just stared,and--I liked it. I smiled at him holding onto his shoulders and I wanted to do something,I wanted to say something but I didn't.

We stayed like that for awhile until we both took a small step closer. I tried to keep my eyes open,but found them closing. I felt Asriel's presence come closer,so close I could feel his breath. I leaned in slightly and I felt him do the same. But I stopped....I opened my eyes and he was extremely close,his eyes were closed. I pulled back and cleared my throat. He opened his eyes and blushed a fiery red,I did the same. I closed my arms around his neck and he tightened his grip on my waist.

"Thanks for the stroll..." I told him.

"Thanks for coming.." he told me. I let go and told everyone I was going. I started walking away to go home for the day. Until...Asriel said something.

"Goodbye Fantasy..." he said.

"Sing a tune~ see you soon..." I told him,turning back to continue my way home.