Friendship

You didn't really want to watch so you swiftly turned your head towards the guy staring at you with a small blush his face.Then turned your head a little bit more to see Sans getting jealous.You looked back over at the guy who looked a lot like a human version of Sans which made you blush back a bit.You looked a little harder at both of them."WAIT!"you shouted."tch. what?"the girl asked ticked off."Angel?Angel Mistiyuki?A-and Moonstar?"you asked."Y/N?"they both asked in unison.You nodded while smiling.They both ran up to you and gave you a big hug.Sans looked ticked off at the fact Moonstar was touching you."It's been too long!How have you guys been?"you asked."well ya know.."Angel started rubbing the back of her neck."murdering...stealing..."Moonstar told you sounding disappointed in him and his sister.You frowned and then looked around."Where's Fantasy?"(that's right my O/C is gonna be in this too >:3)you asked."don't know she ran off one day saying she couldn't keep seeing people die.....wimp.."Angel explained.You frowned at her."well any chance you could stop?"you asked all sassy."nope.."Angel shrugged.

That's when she noticed Moonstar and Sans were giving each other the death stare.Angel gasped and pulled you by the wrist into another room."I ship you guys!!"She clapped while jumping up and down.You grabbed her shoulders and weighed her down."Ship who?"you asked.She smirked folding her arms and leaning to one side."Who?As if you don't know!You and that skele.Along with,And I can't believe I'm saying this...but you and my brother!"you blushed at the last part,Moonstar had always been a really close friend but you were already dating Sans now."w-well one of those ships won't sail..I'm dating that 'skele' and his name is Sans."She fake fainted."No one of my ships have sunk.."she said dramatically.She had never failed at a ship,she shipped someone and the ship sailed so this was a 'big deal' for her.

You rolled your eyes and pulled her up."c'mon."you told her pulling her into the room.You saw Frisk poking Moonstar's face and Moonstar seemed to be slightly annoyed.She then pulled Sans down to the same height and poked his face."whatcha doin' Frisk?"you asked holding back a laugh."how?"she used sign language,then pointed at them both.You laughed."Frisk they're not the same people!This is my friend Moonstar,he's a human-ish thing..."you shrugged."ya mean demon hybrid?"Angel asked walking out from behind you.Frisk's eyes opened wide,right before she screamed."Frisk No!Stop screaming she's another friend!"you slid in front of her trying to calm her down.Frisk started to pant as Angel looked down at her."Well aren't you the cutest."Angel poked Frisk nose and Frisk held in a breath."don't worry Frisk...This is Angel..(whisper)even though she's all bite no bark she's a nice...Angel...hybrid."you told her.Frisk Held out a hand and Angel bent down and shook it."I'm Frisk!"she pointed with the other hand."Angel of death..."Angel smirked.

You glared at Angel and saw Frisk standing there scared as heck."Really?"you asked Angel."yes really"she smirked.You rolled your eyes as all of you caught up.You left out the part about dating Sans...it was a bit embarrassing.Thats when there was a slow knock on the door."ohhh Toriel Darling~~"a voice called.It wasn't very hard to figure out who it was,Mettaton.Sans quickly ran to the door before you and smirked at you and you smirked at him."That's not how it goes..It's knock knock..then you have to wait for someone to say 'who's there?'"Sans chuckled as you giggled lightly.You heard a robotic sigh."Sans Darling....Open this door please."Mettaton asked."no..."Sans replied."SANS OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!"Mettaton yelled.Everyone was pushed by the flame over to the other side of the house."shhh." Sans smirked.Everyone knew what was going to happen, except maybe Moonstar and Angel.It was probably best if they didn't.They were in for one angry pink and glittery robot.

He opened the door and leaned on the door frame."oh hey Metta what can I do for ya?"His permanent smile widened."That darling Frisk sent me a message of some new.....half(?)monster friends"He explained.Sans shrugged a bit."ya sure?"he asked "Yes but all I see is a DANCING,LAZY,PUN TELLING,SMILING TRASH BAG!"Mettaton was getting frustrated.But that's when you snapped and had an angry look on you face.Sans seemed to notice because he glanced back at you.You took the knife from Chara and stomped over there."NOW SEE HERE YOU PINK BAG OF BOLTS!"you growled pointing the knife at him.Mettaton looked a little awkward but you didn't care."YOURE NOT GONNA COME IN HERE AND INSAULT SANS!GOT IT?!"you asked putting the knife closer to him.Mettaton put both of his hands up as if surrendering.You placed the knife on the near by table with a flower on it."Come in.."you smiled innocently as if you weren't just threatening his life.He walked in not taking his eyes off you.When your eyes met his there was a glow coming from his....cheeks(?).You assumed it was a blush which made you turn your head blushing and smiling nervously.

Mettaton talked with Moonstar then went over to Angel who's instincts must've kicked in because she took the katana and and put it close to his throat.You summoned the knife from.....the person's name who will not be mentioned gave you.You walked over to Angel holding the hand it was in behind your back but still letting it show."Put it down please."You looked at Angel who looked at Mettaton who looked at you.She put it up and held out her hand."I'm Mettaton Darling~"he told her.She Glared with a devilish look.She pulled him close to her face and she pulled the bandanna down."Angel..Angel of DEATH."She told him sounding as if she was about to shove a knife through him.You rolled your eyes."REAL name!Angel..Angel Mistiyuki."You grinned at her.Thats when Alphys walked in."Oh hello... Is Mettaton he-"she didn't even have to finish her sentece before seeing Mettaton still having his face close to Angel's.Yet she still had that sinister smirk as Mettaton stood there staring at her face with a small blush.

Alphys stood there and had a short panic attack."eyy what's up doc?"Sans asked.You laughed just a bit and that's when she pulled you into another room."HES NOT PROGRAMMED TO LOVE OR FALL IN LOVE!!"she screamed.Luckily you were on the complete other side of the house."Alphys Alphys chill out...she's an assasin..theif....she's not into falling in love as far as I know.Then again she likes love anime...any anime.."you muttered the last part in hope that Alphys wouldn't hear you."S-She likes ANIME?!"Alphys squeaked."Omg if I had hair I'd dye it the EXACT same as Mew Mew's!A-And I wonder what her Thoughts on Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 are!!Oh Oh!And I wonder if she likes those animes that involve humans with giant flowery swords and and the evil ice cream people!!!"Alphys cheered."Alphys"She continued."Alphys"she wouldn't stop "ALPHYS"You yelled."Yes?"she asked as if wasn't just going on non stop about anime."Chill out."you giggled.She inhaled deeply and exhaled.