A Fight to remember (Part 33)

(Since the world was mean and didn't let me paste my music URL no music sorry...)

Soon though,Fantasy came outside. We all went deeper in the woods. I caught a glimpse of her before we all dove into the woods. She had black feathery wings,sharp knife like claws,her tail was a blazing fire,and she was black blue,and purple assassin clothing,and had sharp fangs. She was terrifying...the last thing I wanted was for her to find us. That's when something caught my eye. Even from here we could see her and I saw her father's dagger. I knew I had to get her to see it properly. I started crawling out of the forest the second everyone looked away from me. I crawled towards it,I was right beside her. I grabbed the dagger off the ground and as soon as I pulled it towards me,she sapped her head towards me. She smiled a hair raising smile.

"Well well well....Y/N dear...let us dance..." she laughed.

*Fæńtæßÿ (Fantasy) wants to dance

Everything around us went black and white,music started playing,then four bars popped up in front of me.

[*Fight] [*Act] [*Item] [*Mercy]

I looked up at Fantasy... a box appeared.

*what a nightmare

It read.

Then a small F/C (fave color) heart appeared in front of me. I moved a bit,maybe a step or two. The heart followed.

'My soul' I thought. Music began to play.

I was tired of investigating all this. I smacked a button.

[*FIGHT]

I swung my arms above my head,spinning around a fire ball appeared in between my arms,then pointed my hands and feet outwards. The fireball shot towards her,she dodged with ease.

*MISSED

Appeared above her head.

"Did you really think I'd just stay there?" She asked in that demotic voice.

I growled at her,my soul beamed. But then it was her turn.

She did a few body rolls facing sideways. A dark ball of energy appeared in front of her. She pointed at me and turned her head towards me,she bobbed her head. The dark energy shot towards me....only it multiplied. I dodged a few of them,but got hit by quite a few. Another bar appeared below me,by the others.

[88/100 HP] it read

My turn. I wanted to try something different...

[*ACT]

*Check *show *challenge *new music

[*CHALLENGE]

The box that had her attacks in it glowed.

*You tell Fæńtæßÿ that she need to improve her dance skills...

'Oh crap' I thought. She let out a loud growl.

Her turn.

She spun around on one foot,at least 10 times. A flame appeared under her foot as if it was a shadow. It grew larger and larger with every spin. She suddenly stopped and pointed the foot that she didn't use for spinning towards me. The flame jumped from the floor and towards me. I jumped above the flame,spinning in the air. Some of it caught my soul though. A grabbed my arm and hissed.

[76/100]

My turn.

[*ACT]

[*NEW MUSIC]. The music began to change.