Guilt

~Your P.O.V~

you were just laying on your bed thinking of what You just did..you felt awful.You loved Sans but you couldn't almost die every time you were with him.Then Gaster appeared.He grabbed you and you both teleported off."Gaster?!What the?!"you yelled."don't just leave Sans because of me..I can't promise I won't try and kill you again..but I will try."he sounded serious.You frowned just hearing his name made your heart ache.You finally got out of the void and back in Sans and Papyrus's house.Sans was washing his T-shirts..you could tell because he walked out of the laundry room.And he uh he didn't have a shirt on.Your face turned a dark red."uh-h-hi..."you waved embarrassed on what was happening.His face was dusted with blue."I uh I-hi.."he waved embarrassed too."look I'm sorry about what I said..I just spazed out..it might have been from not having a soul heh.."you rubbed the back of your neck.Sans smiled,"so you want to get back together?"he asked."Yes!"you smiled.And you trapped him in a hug."I love you"you told him."I love you too,kitten"he kissed you and you returned it.

Your soul turned rainbow and pulsing brightly.Gaster looked tempted to steal it but quickly stopped himself.Sans stroked your hair from behind wich made you tense from when Underfresh Sans was everywhere,but you soon fell into his touch.You kissed his cheek."wanna watch a movie?"he asked.You thought for a moment,you didn't really like the movies Sans had."Hmmmm...how about a party?"you smiled and Sans laughed."well alright then."he smiled,the two of you then teleported to the room full Sans and Papyrus au's.You and Sans went your different ways,so you went to find Underfresh Sans.You stood by the table and waited.After awhile he came."hello sinner~"he purred.You stared at him with an expression 'stop'.he laughed a bit."that was a nice kiss.."he pointed where you accidentally kissed him.You blushed and hid your face."I d-dint mean t-to.."you blushed hard."mhmm..."he smiled.He lifTed your head up and kissed you on the lips.By now your face was like a tomato.He was still kissing you so you pushed him away."I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"you yelled at him.he laughed."let's not go too far yet~"he purred again."My boyfriend is dancetale Sans!"you yelled at him.He sighed."why date that dancing dingus when you have me,my little sinner~"he stroked your hair and you almost fell into his touch.

He pulled his glasses down so you could see his eyes he then pulled them back.You had fallen asleep on him."heh thanks for the technology science Sans.."he smiled darkly.Not too long after you woke up still on him."good morning sinner~"he winked.You weren't in the same room,you were in a bedroom that looked like Sans's but a little different.Underfresh Sans was on the same bed as you so you quickly darted away.You looked around worried,what happened last night before you passed out?Underfresh Sans...didn't...have...a...shirt...on.You looked down and saw you were wearing one of his shirts.You lifted the corner of it up,thank goodness you had another shirt on underneath.You pulled his shirt off and were now only wearing your shirt."aww..why'd you take it off?you we're begging to wear it last night my cute sinner~"he purred and your face immediately flushed with red.Your eyes looked angry and you went to summon your knife but stopped yourself.

You pointed at him"stop calling me a sinner!"you growled.He looked amused by your actions.Which made you quietly growl and made your hand curl into a fist.He laughed a bit."oh ho.sorry..my sinner."he winked you growled and darted at him.You slammed him on the floor.Your eyes started to become hollow but this time you stopped it,you couldn't stop it all though.You eyes still had blood dots on them,and it was running down your face.You grunted and let him go.He looked over at the blood on your face and that you were trying to wipe it off.He shuffled over towards you and stuck his tongue out,which made you tense.He leaned over towards you and licked the blood off.You summoned the knife but it was smaller now,the same size as when you first got it.You pointed it at him"do that again it's the last thing you'll do."you glared.He tensed a bit but then said,"I know you liked it cutie~"he smiled.'heck naw!'you thought.

You sat there on the floor blushing like crazy.He snaked his arm around you and pulled you closer."You still want to go back to the dancing doofus.don't you?"he asked a little angry.You sat there with your head down thinking,maybe you did need some time away from Sans,you were always with him.You groaned and laid your head on his shoulder."I don't know anymore."you whispered before falling asleep.You could feel his skeletal hand brushing through your hair.And soon you woke up on the floor cuddling with Underfresh sans.You took this as an opportunity to leave.You left a note by him saying you were leaving.You summoned the knife and teleported out of Underfresh and back to Dancetale.You went to Sans and Papyrus's house.You walked up to Sans's room,he was still sleeping.You walked over to his bed and laid down with him.

~time skip~

You and Sans were awake now,and eating some breakfast you made.You made pasta for Papyrus,and pancakes for you and Sans."not bad kitten"he smiled.You kissed him on the cheek."thanks Sans."you smiled.Everyone was done eating now and Paps was about to start the dishes."do you want me to help?"you asked."YES,THAT WOULD BE NICE.I HAVE A COOK OFF TO GO TO"he told you."oh well then do you want me to just do 'em all?"you asked.He stood there for a moment."YES IF ITS OK WITH YOU BECAUSE I HAVE A LATIN DANCE OFF AFTER THE COOK OFF.."he smiled."ok then..."you responded.Then he walked to the door,but you tossed a rose at him."for the dance!"you smiled."OH YES THANK YOU!"he smiled back then walked out the door.You were finishing the dishes up when Sans came in the room.He had been watching a movie in the front room."heya,I could use a snuggle buddy"he winked.You put the all the dishes up."ok babe~"you teased.You both snuggled on the couch until Sans turned your head towards him and kissed you.He snaked his arms around waist,and you did the same around his neck.But you used one arm to go up and down his.

~time skip 2 mins.~

You and Sans were STILL kissing but you fell asleep wich was probably why.Papyrus walked in."I FORGOT MY DANCE OUTFIT!"he yelled worried.He then glanced over at you and Sans.You had stopped kissing but were now laying on Sans who was also laying down.Your head on his chest and his hand stroking through your hair.He quickly shushed Papyrus though."right sorry.."he said so quietly it was hard to hear.You woke though."huh?oh hey Paps"you yawned."yes hello.."he said normally.He grabbed his outfit then walked in the kitchen.Sans used one finger to lift your head up to his face."who else have you been kissing?"he asked.Your face flushed red."IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!I SWEAR!"you accidentally yelled.Sans kissed you again."a two time accident?"he asked sounding kinda ticked off."I promise!"you felt like crying while thinking of Underfresh Sans.He rolled his eyes."ok if it wasn't a mistake do you think I'd be doing this right now?"you asked him kissing him.He fell into the kiss and returned it.

A/N hey guys in case you didn't know I updated the part when we interview Gaster.Incase you want to check it out!Anywho cya guys!Oh ya,stay happy my little kits!