Updated finally (Part 37)

Everything returned to its normal color. The battle was over. The first thing I saw was Asriel,who was now in grown up form,run up to Fantasy. Her eyes went darker than usual,that's when I saw a portal open and a skeleton slightly taller than Sans walked out. He had vials on a sash across his chest, a long brown scarf that made it past his back, and a giant paintbrush (you know who it is). He walked over to them both and bent down to be closer to Fantasy. Asriel wrapped his arms around her and gently pulled her closer. The skeleton gave an upset look towards him and moved closer as well.

"I won't hurt her...I promise.." the skeleton said softly,I got closer to them all, as did everyone else.

"Ink..?" Fantasy asked towards the skeleton.

"Yes,I'm here Fantasy..." the skeleton whose name was Ink told her in a calming voice.

"Ink...help me...I don't know what's happening..." Fantasy sobbed into Asriel's arm which was still wrapped around her.

"I know...I know...just come here.." Ink told her trying to get her to stop crying. Asriel was hesitant but let her go towards Ink.

"H-help..." Fantasy said in a soft voice, tears streamed down her face as she hugged onto Ink, gripping onto his scarf. Het pat her back and moved her where he had his legs out one way and Fantasy sitting in his lap. Despite the pain she must be feeling, she blushed rainbow,but soon got used to the position. Ink examined her soul and then took out a dark blue vial to match her soul color and poured it onto her soul. It began to become much brighter, to the point where it was almost a diamond. She smiled at him and he wiped away one of her tears. He put a hand behind her ear and gently pushed her head forward until their foreheads were touching.

~meanwhile with Y/N~

Sans wrapped his arms around me passionately, he didn't let go, he didn't want to, I didn't want him too either. Screw was watching us with worried eyes. She walked over and placed a hand/paw on my shoulder. Sans looked at her in a way that practically said, 'hurt and I'll murder you'. She gulped but didn't move her hand.

"Y/N...are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah...I think..I had no idea food could be so helpful..." I told her.

She let out a soft chuckle.

I knew Sans was still worried so I turned back towards him.

"I'm fine really..."

He huffed then sighed in defeat.

"Fine, as long as I know you're ok, kitten~"

I giggled and we talked about the battle.

~Fantasy's P.O.V~

My soul felt fine and so I ran over to Asriel.

"Asriel is the only one for me.." I whispered to them. Asriel walked closer to me.

"R-really??" He asked me. I turned around and saw him blushing. I blushed as well. I got up from my spot on the ground and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love you..." he told me.

"I love you too...' I told him back. We got closer and I felt his breath like the last time. But I didn't pull away,my lips met his. They were soft and warm. I kissed a little harder and let the kiss linger...just when I thought Ink would be the one to steal my first kiss...Asriel walked into my life. He pulled away and I frowned a bit.

"I l-liked that~..." I told him.

"I know~..." he purred in my ear.

"So does this mean that we're...?" I trailed the question.

"I guess so..." he told me smiling.

Angel started screaming in the background.

"YES FANRIEL HAS SAILED!!!!!" She yelled.

"ASTASY WILL LIVE ON!" Moonstar yelled as well. I blushed at what they were saying.

"You guys were shipping us?!" I asked them in a growl like tone.

Everyone nodded. I sighed and kissed Asriel once again.

"You all must be good at ships..." I told them still looking Azzy in the eyes.

Asriel blushed but smiled gently. I did the same.

"Well if he's the right guy for you I'm glad you found each other..." Ink told me.

'He's always so supportive...' I thought.

I smiled at them all and then gave Azzy a long hug.

Ink walked through the portal and I sighed out of relief and Asriel smiled down at me.

~Your P.O.V~

I wrapped my arms Sans's neck and put our foreheads together.

"So there's a lot of versions of you,huh?" I asked him. He sighed.

"You don't know the half of it..." he told me I giggled.

"Do you think there's multiple of me?" I asked him. He thought for a moment.

"Maybe...but you're the only one just like you kitten..." he told me. I blushed a tiny bit and then kissed him.

"I'm so glad your still alive,but that battle was long...Moonstar was about to get popcorn.." Sans joked after leaving the kiss. I laughed a little at him before kissing him again. He started twirling me around once we both left the kiss. Mettaton suddenly called someone and started talking as we continued to dance. Soon though a little ghost came,he had on headphones and looked like he'd been crying,but I didn't know how to comfort him so... suddenly Fantasy walked up to him.

"Napstablook! Glad you're here man!" She told him happily.

"Th-thanks roomie..." the ghost Napstablook smiled at her.

'So that's where she's been,rooming with a ghost...' I thought.

Mettaton gave a robotic cough and Napstablook let out an 'oh..' Sans and I kept dancing though trying our best not to pay attention to the rest of the world. Soon though I overheard Napsta and Fantasy talking over something right before music started to play from a little recorder Napsta had with him. It kinda sounded like they skipped through some of the song. We continued to dance,the music was a little more upbeat so we changed the way we were dancing a bit. Sans put his hands on my lower torso and I put mine on his shoulders.

The music sang,

"Body like a back road driving with my eyes closed..." it sang.

Sans spun me around real fast,not moving his hands from their position and closed his eyes bobbing his head after the lil spin.

"I know every curve like the back of my hand" it sang.

Sans turned around his hands moved them upwards a bit but then back down.

"Doin' fifteen in a thirty I ain't in no hurry..." it sang.

He spun me around fast again.

"Imma take it slow just as fast as I can" it sang.

He moved one hand to mine and the other was free,he spun me twice and when it got to 'as fast as I can' he dipped me down without any warning at all. Suddenly the music stopped with a scratchy noise.

"Darn it Blook that was the old recorder..." I heard Fantasy say.

"S-sorry...I-I-I forgot..." Napstablook stuttered.

"It ok Blook..." Fantasy sighed. She then ran over to Asriel and brought him back over towards us all. She pulled out a microphone and a list of lyrics. Asriel nodded and she smiled.

A/N: OMG I FINALLY UPDATED! YEEEEEES! I hope y'all enjoyed this! And by the way, Geri, your O/C should be coming up VERY soon! :)