A (almost)boring performance

You sighed at the time.And glanced at sans but your eyes were still fixed on your phone,Undyne had been spamming you asking where you were.You searched around in your bag and pulled out a paper pad and pen.You scribbled your phone number down with a message that read,"call me sometime,I'd love to beat you at dancing again..".You stuck it on his water bottle and waved good bye.Then headed off to meet the scientist and the spammer.

"HEY! where have you been punk?!"Undyne shouted at you from about 3 blocks away.you shrugged.

"I was in a dance battle with this guy named sans,and then we were chatting for a bit."you smiled and yanked your hood up."

w-wait did you say sans?"you heard Alphys ask.

"ya why?"you asked back.

"no reason it's just he's a punk just like you!"Undyne teased.

"huh you know him?"

"ya we were living in the underground where everyone knew everybody."You shrugged off the conversation and climbed into the back seat with Frisk.

You listened to some music singing along until Frisk started to jerk at your sleeve."Ya Frisk?"you asked.

"where have you been?"signed Frisk.She couldn't or at least didn't like to talk.It took you a few moments to understand what she spelled since she didn't use her menu of words.

"Did you not hear the conversation? I was in a dance battle with a guy named sans."you told her.She tilted her head.

"Sans was doing a dance battle again?"she used her menu this time.

"ya?"you seemed a little confused.It looked like Frisk was going to ask lots of questions so you decided to change the subject."So I hear Mettaton is the dance teacher now."you told Alphys.

"yes he is b-but it's r-really just so he can plaster his name on tutus and things like that."Alphys rolled her eyes.

You were now in the middle of Frisk's performance.You had gotten a bit drowsy so you looked around the studio for something else to amuse you.And you found something that did.In the right side section of the seats you saw sans.He had glanced at you and waved to say hi.You blushed just a little bit,as he patted the empty seat next to him.You poked Undyne who was playing a videogame on her phone."what is it punk?"she asked quietly.you blushed and slightly pointed to the empty seat by sans who was still waiting for you to walk over there."Alright punk,just don't do anything to weird."she smiled and made an extra fishy face pretending to "kiss" someone.

You nudged her in the arm and she laughed.You sunk around the back row of seats and on your way over there you noticed Sans told a woman she couldn't sit there because he was saving it for someone.This made you blush lightly.You sat down next to sans.He was no longer wearing a hoodie but he had on semi formal clothes. You were only wearing a light pink sundress with a small diamond necklace."So you came here too?"you asked.

"ya the kid and I are pretty good friends.."he smiled.You nodded your head and looked around the studio.You thought that since Mettaton was the teacher the moves would be more upbeat,but half the studio was asleep.

~Sans P.O.V~

The kid was surprisingly doing good at the dance,though I didn't feel like paying attention.Im a little surprised Y/N was here.I had no idea she knew Frisk,Undyne,And Alphys.And she's one of those people who keep you awake with a bright conversation during a boring performance.How do I know?She's keeping me awake right now."Hey sans do you like coffee and sweets?,ya know things like that."she asked

"yeah,why?"I asked her.

"I've got a pastry shop down the street from here,if ya wanna come over.."she smiled.Oh jeez I don't know what to say,I met a girl who's pretty,has a pastry shop and likes dancing too.I hope we can become friends to be honest.

"yea sure just write down the address or something."I joked.She smiled and rolled her eyes.She's so cute when she does that,heh.

~your P.O.V~

For some reason there was light blue stuff all over Sans's face."what's that blue stuff all over your face?"you asked almost poking his face.

"I-it's uh nothing.."he hesitated.

"well it's definitely something.And it's getting darker.."you said a little worried.

"I-it j-just happens when I'm uh,flustered."he told you.You didn't believe him.But you shrugged and said,

"I know that's not true."you laughed.

"Uh um.."he hesitated again.You gasped,

"Is that how you blush?!"you smiled.

"what no!"he said waking up a few people around him.

"awwwwww"you teased.

"shut it"he whisper yelled.

you giggled"okay."you said winking and sticking out your tongue.

The performance was finally over and sans somehow made bones rise from the floor in front of everyone asleep so they would wake up.You sat there amazed while clapping for Frisk and everyone else of course.And before sans got up to leave you put a post it note on him that had the address of the bakery and a note that said "cya sometime weirdo!"with a winking face that you drew on it.You hugged sans and before you left he said,

"hey uh any chance I could um maybe come over to your place sometime?But uh if not that's cool t-"you cut him off by hugging him and placing another note on his forehead with your address on it.