Asriel meets humans

You checked the time."shoot I forgot about the promise with Asriel!"You gasped."Asriel?!"Alphys asked."NO TIME TO EXPLAIN SANS IS IN CHARGE!MAKE SURE NO ONE DIES AND THAT METTATON DOESNT THROW A PARTY.OK? OK!"You summoned your knife and teleported to Flowey's garden.You saw Flowey in the shed playing Sims. "Yes I stole your ladder now what will you do Frisk Sim?!Drown Drown And Die!"he laughed.(reference to a comic)"Flowey you ready?You asked.He gasped and laughed crazily."You're really gonna give me half your soul?!"he asked.You nodded "its time Asriel gets to see the world and learn about humans."you smiled."Asriel isn't gonna like humans after the accident.."Flowey crossed his leaves."well Asriel should try..."you summoned soul it pulsed rainbow/creativity and Flowey stood awe.You gently split it half one half still rainbow the other half white and upside down/monster soul."now don't try anything stupid..or else."you pulled out a knife from your pocket.He gulped and you handed him the white half as he took it he formed into Asriel(child form).'omg he's cute!'you thought."h-howdey..."he waved.'awww his voice is so adorable!'you thought and almost squeaked."hiya Asriel.."you gave him a sweet innocent smile.

He smiled back but kept a close eye on you."d-do you remember me from being Flowey?"you asked as he nodded."you're Y/N one of the only ones that gave m-... Flowey a second chance.You love nature and help out with the garden,you give Flowey lots of things occupie himself with,you told a few secrets to Flowey before,you're not offended when he calls you an idiot,you look for the better in people,and you love fluffy things..and animals"he blushed at the last part."hah hah yeah....that's me.."you smiled while rubbing the back of your neck.You stared at his fluffy fur for a little bit before he spoke up."you want to pet me before we start don't you?"he asked smiling nervously."y-yeah if it's o-ok with you.."you blushed and he stepped forward.You gently pet his head and stroked his fur as he blushed harder with every stroke."you're adorable."you teased and his eyes widened."w-what?!"he asked as you giggled."don't worry I'm just teasing."You smiled awkwardly and his blush intensified."I hope you don't mind what I'm about to do..."he rubbed the back of his neck.He backed up and transformed again,this time into a taller version and more...grownup version.'omg he's hot.snap out of it you have a boyfriend'you thought while blushing.he was just a little taller than you and was adjusting his clothes and fur.You cleared your throat"wanna get going now?"you blushed lightly and he nodded.

You both walked out of the shed and into the town/city(choose).You walked around the paths and Asriel kept his eyes down.You turned your head and sighed gently holding his head up and smiling sweetly."hey come on now it's fine."you told him.He shifted around uncomfortable and you turned back around to go to where you were meeting some friends.

~Asriel's P.O.V~

No lies needed,Y/N was for sure one of the cutest,sweetest,and most innocent girls I had ever met.I was pretty sure she was dating Sans though which made me a little upset.Back in the shed after she finished petting me I wanted to hug her so bad,but that would probably be awkward.And when she put my head up I wanted to lean in really bad.It was just the way the sun bounced on to her face and her E/C(eye color) eyes glimmered in the sun.Her lips looked as if they were literally shining.And her skin looked so soft,it was just one of those moments where it seems so right and everything else seems so wrong.It wouldn't be weird for me to want to,I've technically known her since I-....Flowey.....came out of the underground.She was leading me down a path and to some cafe(?) or something like that to meet some of her h-human friends.But as long as they're like Y/N i'll be just fine with them.

We continued down the path until we made to a cafe that was spray painted on one side.It had a steaming coffee mug and a few sweets,at the top it said 'Y/N's Cafe!'.I smiled when she explained why she did it and everything.

"well the thing is...most places in the world don't really like to let people express creativity at my Cafe it's aloud!Everything on this wall except the words at the top were made by customers!"she explained

"Right but what happens when you run out of room?"I asked as she frowned.

"We'll spray paint the inside walls!After that,we'll hand out blank papers and put them on a wall when people are done!"she smiled.

"But won't that cost a lot of money to buy the art supplies and the paper?"I asked thinking she wasn't considering prices.

"Dude have you seen my house it's got one room that is literally filled to the brink with paper and art supplies,I'll be fine...just....just don't worry about me please.."she looked down at her feet and nodded understanding.But I just didn't understand why she didn't want me to worry,I'm always worried about her.She's been rather reckless when hanging out with me."Hey....Hey....HEY EARTH TO ASRIEL!"She waved a hand in my face.

"H-huh?"I asked.

"We're here"she smiled and I nodded.She led me into the cafe and we met up with a two of people.They were each at the same booth sipping coffee.One of them was reading a book and the other was listening to some music.As we got closer I noticed that one was a guy;he had on a leather jacket,a Beanie,a T-shirt with some band name on it,and some jeans.The other was a girl;she had an orange scarf on,a brown leather jacket,black leggings,and a t-shirt that said 'ok but first coffee'.

"HEY GUYS!"Y/N yelled enthusiastically.

"Oh hello Y/N...oh um and Y/N's friend?"the girl chirped looking up from her book.

"Oh hey Y/N.And monster."the guy took his earbuds out and glared over at me and Y/N did a fake cough.I looked back over at them and noticed the girl punching the guy in the arm.

"Anyways......this Kattey,and this darkly dressed weirdo is Jason."she smiled.

"Guys,this is Asriel...please be nice.."she narrowed her eyes at Jason and Kattey tried to hold in a laugh.We all talked for a while and just hung out....I guess not all humans are that bad,after all my BEST friend was a human.Im still not to pleased with Jason around though.