Epilogue

The little blonde haired girl giggles adorably as his father raises him high up in the air, a wide smile on both their faces.

"Princess!" An Irish accent rings out, making the curly haired lad stop what he's doing.

"Yes?" He calls back, just as he hears his footsteps approaching them.

"I wasn't talking to you, you big baby." He teases, coming up to Harry's side, before planting a loving kiss on his cheek. Harry rolls his eyes, but there's still a smile on his lips all the same.

"Hey princess, why don't you go in and watch movies with your brother? Aladdin's on." Niall offers sweetly. The four year old's eyes light up and she nods excitedly, squirming slightly in her father's arms. Harry chuckles softly, before setting her back down on the ground, watching with glee as she runs back into the threshold to join her older brother.

Niall turns to Harry once they were alone, a bright smile on his face. "We made a right choice choosing them, huh?" He voices, watching through the glass door as their two children sit comfortably on the leather couch, eyes gleaming as they watch the movie on the large flat screen.

Harry smiles fondly, nodding and encircling an arm around his husband's waist. Husband. It's been almost four years since they've gotten married and he still can't get used to that.

"Definitely. We're lucky we got to skip all the crying and nappy changing stages huh?" He says with a tiny smirk. Niall chuckles, nodding.

"Now we have two little angels running around in our house." Niall says bashfully, his stomach churning- in a good way, at the thought. Six years ago, he would have never imagined himself falling in love, yet alone getting married, settling down, having kids. Those thoughts used to scare him, because he has always felt he can never be good enough for anyone out there. He was always afraid of falling and trusting and letting someone in through his skyscraper tall walls. He was afraid of them running away once they found out about his Father, about his drug dealing days. But Harry didn't. He stayed with him through everything. And today, six years later, he's come to realise that there was nothing to be afraid of. Not when he has Harry by his side. It was definitely scary for him, a roller coaster of emotions and feelings. But all the pain is so worth it now that he's happily married to the love of his life, and having two adorable twins whom they've adopted just a year ago. Noah and Delilah.

At his thoughts, Niall leans in and kisses Harry on the lips, carding his fingers through his hair and pulling him impossibly closer.

Harry rests his hands on Niall's waist, kissing him back just as eagerly.

Niall pulls back briefly, rests his forehead against Harry's, smiling widely as he stares right back into his favourite pair of forest green eyes.

"It's crazy, because I don't even know when you became so important to me." Niall voices. "It's like... it's like watching snow falling, ya know?"

"Yeah? How so?" Harry asks with a wide smile growing on his lips.

"Because you can see the flakes falling, but you don't realise how they're adding up. Then, before you know it, the whole lawn is covered with snow. It's the same with my love for you. You're like my snowstorm, baby." Niall grins and Harry's heart is swelling with love and fondness, soaring high up in the sky at his words. It's six years later and Niall's still able to make Harry feel the same way as always. Loved.