51. Hospital

HS

"Oh my goodness thank god you're here. I think I'm gonna start to lose my shit if I stay here for another day." I groan. "Let me tell you Niall, the smell of medication is gonna start seeping into my brain and it's going to drive me nuts soon enough." I say dramatically.

Niall rolls his eyes at how dramatic I'm being, breathing out a short laugh.

"You're such a drama queen." He teases, climbing onto the small bed next to me, being careful to avoid all the tubes and wires. He wiggles his arm underneath my neck gently, before carefully pulling me into his side. I sigh in contentment, laying my head on his chest.

"You don't get to say that when you're not the one being stuck in this damn hospital for an extra week." I mumble childishly.

"Who's that talking bad about my hospital?" A familiar voice that I've heard way too much these past few days joins in.

I flush red in embarrassment as my doctor, Dr Miller, walks in with his usual clipboard in his hand. One thing I'm glad for though, is that I didn't get some old cranky doctor, but instead, a younger one, who seem to be only a couple of years older than us. Not to mention, he's kinda hot. And those are Niall's words.

Niall chuckles loudly at my reaction. "Harry did!" Niall says like a little kid who's trying to get his friend in trouble. I roll my eyes, but a stupid fond smile spreads across my face.

"You can't blame me. The smell of rubbing alcohol and antiseptic cream makes me sick." I whine childishly. Dr Miller chuckles softly, shaking his head disbelievingly at me, before coming over to my side. Niall takes this as a signal to get off the bed, leaving me pouting.

Dr Miller lifts up the hospital blouse slightly I'm wearing to expose my bruised torso. The young doctor presses his rather cold fingers gently onto my sides, causing a shiver to run through me at how cold his hands are. Niall notices my reaction, before he discreetly nods his head in the direction of Dr Miller, before wiggling his eyebrows playfully. I break out into a Long string of laughter, before a jolt of pain surges through me, and my smile drops into a grimace. Can you believe my very own boyfriend is teasing me about me and another guy.

"Niall, don't make him laugh." Dr Miller says, faux sternly, yet, there's still a hint of authority behind his voice. "His broken ribs aren't completely healed yet."

"Yeah, Niall, don't make me laugh." I echo lamely.

"And you, Harry," he wags a finger at me. "Stop being so cheeky. If not, your wounds aren't ever gonna heal. Anyway, I'll just be setting up the x-ray room for a scan, and I'll be right back then we can see if you're fit to get out of this 'damn hospital'." He narrows his eyes at me playfully, before pulling my shirt back down, and writing something down on his clipboard.

Niall and I release a short giggle, before Niall childishly sticks his tongue out at me, because he's that mature. I roll my eyes, an amused smile still on my lips.

"Now, I'll be back in a minute, and for the love of god you guys, don't do anything funny." He says, pretending to sound like he's begging. Niall and I giggle, but nod, watching as he leaves my room. The only reason he said that is because he walked in on us snogging (may or may not be a little more than that), on my hospital bed a couple of days back, and he's probably already scarred for life.

"So, should we listen to him or.." Niall trails off, already crawling up next to me on my bed with a small smirk. I barely had a chance to respond before he starts trailing a line of blazing kisses along the sides of my neck, before leading it right back to my waiting lips. As our lips touch, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. I open my mouth with a low moan.