03. Guilt-Free

HS

I breathe in a sharp intake of air as I pin his hips down with mine against the door of the toilet cubicle, locking the door behind him. I lean a palm next to his head on the door, my eyes trailing all over the features of his face once more. He pants out breathily, his warm breath fanning against my lips.

He leans in, just a little, his lips barely brushing mine, not innocently, but like a tease. I want to pull away before I lose myself, but I can't bring myself to. My thoughts have been seduced and I can barely think straight. And it's not because of the alcohol.

"Your boyfriend's gonna kill you. He's gonna kill the both of us." He breathes out, his lust-filled eyes dart between my lips and eyes.

"I thought you wanted to snog my face off if I didn't have a boyfriend?" I ask in barely over a whisper, using my nose to graze over his.

"I did-"

"And in this moment, I don't have one." Was all I said before I nudge his nose up with mine, before abruptly slamming my lips against his, my own actions causing all the oxygen to get knocked out of my lungs.

A small gasp emits from the base of his throat, making me smirk slightly in triumph. One of my hands grip his hip, pulling his lower half closer to mine, causing his back to arch off the door.

My tongue glides over his bottom lip, and he slowly parts his lips wider, letting my tongue trespass into his mouth, gliding and licking over every inch of his mouth.

His hands work their way around my waist, before he lifts the hem of my printed shirt, placing his warm palms on my lower back, his fingertips digging deeper into my skin, before trailing them up.

I take a step backwards, pulling his slightly smaller frame along with me, before blindly popping the seat cover down and sitting on it, pulling him down onto my lap, our lips never detaching.

He straddles my hips, resting his wrist on my shoulder blades while he tugs on the ends of my long hair.

I part our lips just for a second, gripping his hair on the nape of his neck, tilting his head back slightly as I plant my lips on his skin.

I pucker my lips, sucking on the thin flesh up and down his neck, desperate to look for his sweet spot.

His hands slip south, to the button on my jeans, and I don't object. I mirror his actions, my hands dropping down to his jeans, blindly unbuckling the belt he has on.

Just as he pops open the button of my jeans, I find his perfect spot, right in the hollow above his collar bones.

He shifts slightly in my lap, causing both our semi hard ons to graze over each other's.

I suck a little harder on his skin, while trying to suppress the moan that's about to spill from my lips. He cranes his neck slightly further back and my tongue licks over his reddening, angry bruise.

My brain pounds against my skull to rid of any guilt I may feel towards Louis. He doesn't deserve for me to feel guilty. He obviously didn't feel any guilt when he fucked other guys and girls senseless.

He sits himself up slightly, while he tugs his jeans down till his thighs and gestures me to do the same. I gladly do so, sliding the denim down my thighs.

I can't help but to let a breathy moan escape my lips, as our boxer clad members brush against each other.

My hands travel down to his bum, giving it a firm squeeze, pulling him closer, causing a sudden ripple of pleasure to shoot right through me.